Feature Request: Contract Modes Search: Featured

So, I’m trying to get the screwdriver unlock, but that only happens if I do a certain number of contracts of a specific variety (certain maps, must be featured).

While it’s possible to search Contracts by Mission, it doesn’t seem possible to search Featured contracts only. That seems like it’d be a somewhat easy (maybe?) implementation, since that seems like it’d only have to check (is featured, yes or no).

Would love to have that be a function added to the contracts search.

5 Likes

“Featured Contracts” have their own bookmark in the Contract Mode interface.

“Game Modes”

“Featured Contracts”

2 Likes

That doesn’t solve the problem of having to dig through the entire list to find the ones for the maps I need for the achievement. Which is why I asked for it within Contract Search.

4 Likes

Yes, it is necessary to go through the list. But FC is a smaller amount…
For a “Professional Screwdriver” is need to finish Featured Contracts on maps of 3 season.

1 Like

To get it, you have to complete 70 contracts.

That’s not a small amount of contracts to be digging through a list like that.

4 Likes

I usually look first at images. That makes it easier.

When you’ve already done the first 5 pages of contracts, it gets to a point where you think, “There’s got to be an easier way”.

5 Likes

It is not, and yes, it will take time.

1 Like

this is a great idea and tbh i’ve always wanted to find a way for them to filter featured contracts via location

a way to do this could be for example to have a tile for featured contracts on the destinations tab that are set in that location but idk if thatd get too crowded

i think @Joseph is being a bit pedantic by saying it should never happen. game has some bad ui yo! we can admit that about the things we love

3 Likes

I never claimed that “it should never happen.” I only point to facts.
I personally don’t see it as a problem because the day before yesterday I was going through the contacts from Bangkok (around 4300) and I got to the end of the last one.

Each FC also has a location listed below.

1y8dui
ah damn a little bit of text thatll help me find it

Ahh yes, the joy of browsing through 20 pages of contracts for the achievements, still having those painful memories :stuck_out_tongue:

A better search method and overall improvements of contracts mods would be definitely appreciated :+1:

https://hitmanforumarchive.notex.app/#/t/focused-feedback-contracts-mode/21356

2 Likes