Featured Contracts August 25th, 2022 - Flower Power

Cool, happy to see other perspectives on the matter

3 Likes

So whoā€™s getting 5 stars on ā€œFlour Powerā€ now that the Molotov is nerfed. @The_Elite_Institute

3 Likes

No One, Elite thought that Motorcycles counted as fire too and was sad to find out that not even when Molo was still fire, IOI just made this contract unplayable, oh well, got plenty others to play

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I always make sure I can solve my contract submissions 2 different ways if specifying a kill method.

6 Likes

Any contract needs testing before publishing, maybe that tricky shot you pulled off when creating is the most inconsistent shit in the game, you need to create a test version of the contract to see that everything works correctly and only then press publish, so many contracts were ruined because of not testing, itā€™s even down to which guard checks the distraction, testing is important

3 Likes

Yeah, that was an oversight on my part but the contract is still possible. In fact, Iā€™d even put a bounty on the level for anyone who can successfully speedrun it in a non-ridiculous time!

Surprised IOI removed the Molotov properties after featuring this contract tbh as it makes it way more of a hassle. Hopefully they counter it by allowing oil to be flammable - perhaps for a short time before causing the vehicle to explode!

4 Likes

Gasoline container unlock confirmed! :laughing:

It sucks though. Given the properties of the Molotov have changed, it would be nice if IOI changed the kill condition to Any, or Explosive Device if needed.

Apparently the Molotov fire just counts as Any Method now, which is weird. Thought itd still be a fire death, just not accidental

1 Like

Can you actually distract the targets to an oil tank (if there any in Chongqing) without the use of glitches? I have never seen an oil tank in that map

1 Like

Only fire accident on the map is the core meltdown which requires killing the main story targets.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think so Switcher, the only place i can think of is the facility core room! :joy:

Yeah, I knew about that kill, welp, as I said when this convo started, and when IOI said that the molo is no longer fire accident.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

3 Likes

Yeah I think a core kill is the only way now.

Tho molotov is still a new way to launch explosives because you donā€™t have to pray for it to not bounce weirdly before hitting the trigger.

3 Likes

But you can set the data core on fire without killing the main targets by firing the employees, so it is SAable(?), but yeah, only way to get the 2 fire targets down to the core is gun lure and glitches is no fun in FCs

2 Likes

That is new to me!

1 Like

Itā€™s a unique kill in Chongqing, you can get Imogen burned there while one of the fired workers leaves, I donā€™t think she has to be there in order for it to be set on fire tho

5 Likes

Oh right I totally forgot about that. :+1:

2 Likes

Great to be here to tell you

2 Likes

You donā€™t even need to fire the employees. You can activate the meltdown manually yourself and just make sure Imogen and her guard arenā€™t in there when you do it.

3 Likes