Featured Contracts August 25th, 2022 - Flower Power

The Flower Power batch of featured contract is out.
A large one, seven contracts were selected.

25 Likes

7 pieces?
Looks like IOI (whoever picks them) liked this round of submissions.
Good job folks!

2 Likes

Yeah I added the Terminator as a bouns. There were so many Contracts this time which is amazing!!! But, it also made the pick even tougher.

Congratulations to the lucky 6 (+the bonus) :wink:

24 Likes

Are you picking contracts on your own or somebody helps you?
Maybe even the whole studio, huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m surprised mine got picked as the contract is simple. I guess the briefing made up for it and gave Clemens a chuckle.

5 Likes

I am very thankful for having my contract picked among so many great submissions!!!While I had some FCs back in Hitman2 , this is my 1st FC in Hitman 3 and I am very happy!!!
I urge you to try figuring out yourselves how to solve the drowning of the hippie , but I am posting my 2 solutions for anyone who would like to take a look , after rage quitting my contract :stuck_out_tongue:

I am looking forward to trying all FCs!!!Congratulations to all winners!!!

3 Likes

I, like many others, did not win, but it was interesting to participate in such a competition and I will post new contracts in new topics, and then I will make a list of winners;)

3 Likes

Congrats to all 7 Winners! Clearly me not participating in this set didn’t change much at all. They’re all very solid picks, there’s even one from the Switch being Flour Power. Looks like I’m going to have a pretty fun time playing through most of them.
I’ll probably do the next set if the theme is something good in September. I just didn’t have any ideas blossoming for Flower Power.

5 Likes

Oh, wow alright. Added in as a bonus huh. Totally didn’t get that idea from someone :thinking:

Anyways, congrats to everyone else and thanks for picking mine!

4 Likes

Congrats to the 7 winners and special congrats to the one who got featured for the first time - @GreekAgent, @The_Elite_Institute,@GlogolZ, @WINNODD,@Casetros,@Canucklehead,@mkSolas

6 Likes

My run of that “Fall Sakura” one, latest score is 59s,btw,拔刀能留住落樱吗? : 杀手3 特色契约 Withering of the Fallen Sakura SA 60s

2 Likes

I can’t even get picked with an extra slot…! :sob::sob::sob:

Maybe I’ll get picked one day…

For now, though, congrats to all those who did!

5 Likes

Set a time of 2:22 in Flour Power if anyone wants to try and get better. Changed my route multiple times from my original playthrough before finding what I think to be a good route.

Messed up the exit button multiple times or would have gotten sub 2:20, but I like all the 2s so I won’t try and improve it more :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy to get picked!:star_struck: I’ve always wanted to create a sakura related contract and there we have Flower Power! Such opportunities can’t be wasted. Congrats to everyone who get picked as well! And thanks to everyone for supporting and playing my contract. :heart:

8 Likes

@The_Elite_Institute great job on getting your contract featured!

1 Like

Wanna say thanks to whoever picked the contracts too, since I was all for the Berlin one because of the theming.

However, after playing around trying to speedrun Flour Power, it’s actually way more fun than I initially thought. The timings you can play around with are pretty interesting to max out your time.

Thanks for having a better judgement than I do!

3 Likes

congrats to everyone who made it.

2 Likes

Very good contract, thank you @WINNODD Withering of the Fallen Sakura

4 Likes

I surprised myself with how fast these runs are lol

@mkSolas

@WINNODD

@The_Elite_Institute

6 Likes

Too many of these require a specific outfit for my taste.

2 Likes