Featured Contracts

Enjoy the contracts and the competition. Recognize lots of the same folks in the top 20. Grabbed some #1’s and always looking at who’s jamming on the same level. Speed kills!!!:+1:(By the way, I am JD REV 813 on Xbox)

2 Likes

This was one of my favourite contracts in original H2 branch, as it allowed you to play as actual mission, not just randomly killing some folks. Because of that, I’ve decided when playing it to play it as actual story.

8 Likes

Hah. I don’t think I’ve ever thought of sabotaging Moses’ car, but it makes sense why you can.

4 Likes

I just did this one recently, too. It’s currently uploading but I blew up Moses’ car, too. I love being able to do stuff like that.

Sometimes it’s more about fun than speed.

Here’s a few recent runs

Love In The Fast Lane (SA)

The Green Butcher (SA)

Charmed 2/16 (SA, SO)

Between Shawls And Sheaves (SA)

3 Likes

All Featured Contracts List

The list contains all Featured Contracts available in HITMAN 3 sorted by location, kill conditions, restrictions, etc.

To make it work as intended, you need to download it, enable editing and enable content when correspodning warnings will pop.

Download here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6glm5eqhudr5fer/Featured.Contracts.xlsm

Updated: 15.04.2021

2 Likes

Trying to get SA on ‘The Bloody Show by Clown 47’. But Vetrova goes into lockdown if you shoot at her legs - and I’m pretty sure that didn’t happen with this contract in H2 (so that’ll be extra work getting her bodyguards out of the way). Also, the amount of food items you throw at them seems to be random. I’ve killed the guard with 3 food items, but threw *9 food items (I swear, I counted them out to see) and she kept on living. :man_shrugging:

Edit: *9 food items… I only had 8 so I’m assuming juuuuuuust 1 more would’ve done the job.

1 Like

How many times did you shoot her before throwing the food?

I hate food contracts.

1 Like

3 shots. I tried 4 on the previous attempt but that killed her.

Edit: I do have to wonder, if different food items = different levels of damage. I brought in 3 muffins, got the 2 from the fridge, the burger, and apple from the massage reception desk, and the 2 bananas that are close by (in the dining/bar area).

Ah, there’s a chart somewhere that showed the food damage/pistol damage.

Make sure you’re only using the Krugermeier. It works on H3, I did all the FCs.

1 Like

I did shoot her once, then would shoot her in the leg again when she’d get back up (and repeat for 3 shots total). But I haven’t done 3 leg shots in rapid succession. I wonder if that would keep her guard from being alerted?

'Guess I’ll try that when I get back home from work.

2 Likes

First of all you need to use Krugermeier for these sort of contracts.
You need to shoot 4 times at NPCs.
Then you need to throw needed food at female NPC and first 2 apples to male NPC and then needed food

3 Likes

Hmm. Well, technically I was using the (new) steel colored Krugermeier, not the g(old) one. I’ll take the G(old) one when I retry it - just to be safe. :confused:

I know it’s a reskin… But there are stranger things in this game.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, I used the new one with no issues

2 Likes

:laughing: true

I can confirm the silver krugermeier does the same damage with the gold one. Make sure you get close enough to your target otherwise the damage might get cut.

Here is a quick tutorial for food thrown melee kills:

For males and females:
(Krugermeier) 1 handshot + 1 legshot + 2 chestshots, one throw kill.

For females:
(Krugermeier) 4 legshots, one throw kill.

Btw I made the damage chart back in H2. It needs some update for H3. I can almost publish it but I noticed some pistols does different damage on arms. So… More experiments need to be done. The tutorial above should handle most situations though.

6 Likes

I’ve decided to go back through some of the featured contracts where I just shot the targets and left. Some of them are just a bit difficult I’m burning up, doc but I’d like to think I’ve gotten better at contracts since they were first published in H2. Here’s my run of Grand Theft Bosco that is somehow 17th on Xbox.

3 Likes

I felt the same way when I went through the H2 contracts again. There were still a couple that made me question what I previously did, but for most of them it was familiarity that helped.

I have not bothered to compare performance between the two games though. When I went through them in February and March, very few people had completed them (on Xbox, cannot comment on other platforms) leading me to have a high scoreboard place (I have doubts my placement have remained), most likely skewing my perception of performance in addition to my familiarity from completing them before.

1 Like

Was doing Vatican Privilege and the priest’s body didn’t fall all the way down wtf? You can see him stuck on the roof. Is it random where his body falls? This never happened in Hitman 2 for me.

1 Like

The ragdoll physics makes the falling of the priests body random.

I tried multiple time to do it without the exploit of going on the roof with the body always remaining somewhere on the roof, except the first time I played the contract where it fell to the pier but I was caught changing disguises (D’OH!).

After an hour and a half, I decided to use the exploit and as luck would have it, the body slid down the roof and landing between the church and morgue, naturally.