February 23 (2021) Patch Notes - HITMAN 3

This is a neat addition (for PS5 players)

Game Help (Added Feb 09)
We’ve added support for Game Help on PlayStation 5.
(This is a platform-level feature and doesn’t impact gameplay)

When playing a campaign mission in HITMAN 3 (including HITMAN 1 & 2 missions), PlayStation Plus subscribers on PS5 can get access to hints on how to complete each Mission Story, with videos and step-by-step instructions.

Across all three games, there are more than 450 hints.

I’ve heard of this game help feature. Is this developer-made, or does the console pull up guides and videos from the internet to help?

1 Like

Anyone else’s featured contracts progress reset? I was on 35/45 now I’m on 2 :man_facepalming:t2:

Also Rich Harvest trophy for Mendoza hasn’t popped for me.

Very disappointed they haven’t done anything with the featured contracts track 2 rewards.

Sieger300 ghost still isn’t unlocked for me despite having the challenge ticked off for completing the escalation. Might just do the transfer to wipe my progress, I only played through the game once so wouldn’t be losing to much

Yeah, the Deluxe Pack as described in the launch is done and was sold as is.
No info if being a Deluxe Version owner will grant privileges in future DLCs, though.

Now, coming back to The Final Test won’t be an issue because I regularly replay it anyways. This training suit unlock is a pleasant surprise I never expected to happen :laughing:
Location discoveries aren’t entirely fixed, though.

So can some other PC players confirm that progress will be lost currently?
Or is it inconsistent?

I’m on PC and didn’t have any issue with the patch.
Nothing that I noticed so far. Save games are there, unlocks are there, completed challenges are there.

Wasn’t it better to give 47 a wristwatch with the stopwatch onsceen for this option?

11 Likes

Have you actually completed 35 contracts or just spammed 2?

:joy: If I’m honest I did play the same one over and over again, presume that wasn’t correct and that’s what they’ve patched.

I want to report for somebody that had this same issue, after 3.11 patch, challenge No Running on the Tiles! in Hawkes Bay can now be completed

I can confirm that discover mendoza and related trophy, now after update, can be completed.

These 3 challenges still not pop up after completing. It looks like IOI don’t care about Hitman 2016 (bugs).

Colorado:

Landslide:

1 Like

In Hokkaido the White Shadow seems to act like the Ninja starting suit and is suspicious everywhere :

32 Likes

It’s my go to weapon :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I’m a Deluxe owner so this would be really cool if IOI did implement us more privileges in future DLC.

Either way IOI do look after us :grinning:

None of those people are willing to stand another “YAME, YAME!!!” in their lifes.Of course they are suspicious and hostile.

19 Likes

Hahaha didn’t saw that in the first place :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Probably one to submit formally in The Bug Report thread, @CHAOS_AGENT_45. Good on you for spotting it. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah I really dig that kind of humor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

But wait was there ever a challenge for it?

Just so you know, Estate Wines challanges has been fixed. I’ve got it on my playthrought Deluxe escalation.

1 Like