February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

No, currently we are getting a Re Activation of The Deceivers. That’s about it though.

2 Likes

15 Likes

For Absolution I’d love the Sewer Worker you can try on in Toms? Shop.

tbh I’m dreading the patch - since the standard WoA patch usually breaks a few things while fixing others.

At least they can’t do any worse than some of the early H2 patches… :crossed_fingers: Like the time it was quite hard to lose Silent Assassin in H2 unless you went into Combat…

6 Likes

LOL So true
Hope for fix bug and contracts
Mission stories & challanges
And old maps for pc fix

2 Likes
1 Like

I saw that few hours ago thnx : )

Yes but very well treated don’t you think?
In fact I’m just waiting for that day to play something new and unlock old costume games, the others except 2/3 parts of new contracts or boxes? Boxes :package: :joy::joy:

1 Like

Do you think we will be getting pre-patch list of patchnotes? It usually launched with livestream, but since those are gone, I’m not sure about it.

1 Like

I guess we see the patch notes last minute when the maintenance is going.

I kinda see me fall for the trap to expect all issues being fixed tomorrow. I need to remind myself that is not how it ever went and rather look forward to unexpected things. :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

at the very least i hope they fix the bug where shooting montgomery during the meeting (and sometimes out of the meeting) causes my game to crash 100% of the time

1 Like

I also need to pretend they didnt even patched the game, just to keep myself away from being dissapointed if they didnt fix any of the tons of bugs I reported. But hey! Im definitely looking forward to the two escalations, especially the one on the train. Who knows, maybe it will be like the Buccaneer one, allowing us to go at least in the first level with a suit we want? I would love that.

7 Likes

any news on game update release time?

Expect it by 2pm(ish) CET time

19 Likes

:pray: Estate Wines challenge fix, Estate Wines challenge fix :pray:

9 Likes

Anyone else excited ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

やめ! やめ! やめ!やめ! やめ! やめ!

3 Likes

Not me.

Because I don’t own the deluxe edition. :yum:

3 Likes

I am really hoping the broken achievements/trophies are fixed for everyone today. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Still have to wait 2 hours? :man_facepalming: