February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

51 Likes

Ohhhhhh, Cyber Ninja 47! Love it

13 Likes

Thank you very much! Lightning speed! I was just about to post it too when I saw a new topic pop up :smiley: great to see the February roadmap!

2 Likes

Starting with Legacy Elusive Targets MKIII. Well…

14 Likes

Am I misremembering or are those two costumes from Hitman 2 Silent Assassin?

17 Likes

No mention of ET suits? :thinking:

1 Like

And you guys were saying that deluxe wasn’t worth it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

29 Likes

As someone who missed every elusive target except for Undying Returns, I’m happy to get a crack at the earlier ones, but I’m hoping we do eventually get some on the new H3 maps.

17 Likes

My thoughts:

• The White Ninja outfit looks beautiful :heart_eyes: the escalation sounds fun too. The unlocks are meh

• The Guru unlocks sound a not great too and I don’t love the outfit. The escalation sounds interesting tho, a little like what we got with Mogwai in the Chongqing deluxe escalation

• The Deceivers, not my favourite ET ever. Seems a bit flat to start H3 with them

• The Dartmoor escalation looks exactly like some contracts I’ve already played :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• The Dubai escaltion could be interesting. Gives me Corky Commotion vibes, going around a level hitting/popping inanimate objects

• MiniMax contracts will include some community made contracts. Will be interested to see what those are

• Kinda Funny are all their own original contracts. Not sure what to expect tbh

I think a new ET would’ve made this month a lot more impressive for me. I’m a bit surprised too we’re getting 2/3 of the additional deluxe escalations in the first month :flushed: fingers crossed the featured contracts are good :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Couple of initial reactions I had to this. First, I didn’t realise the Deluxe Escalations would continue beyond release. Makes the Deluxe version seem slightly more substantial now that I know more content will be added. Second, I assume they won’t add any Elusive Targets for Hitman 2 locations until after the Steam to Epic situation has been resolved and we have H2 access.

11 Likes

WOW! Wasn’t expecting this! :smiley:

1 Like

So glad they’re actually doing something like this, get some use out of that map

Although I just remembered I don’t have Deluxe edition :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Yeah they definitely are. The cult member outfit and the infamous yame guy outfit.
cultmember

26 Likes

YAME! YAME!

51 Likes

All the more reason for you to get it Ruddy :wink:

Clemens said the unlocks are inspired by old classics so I still think the similarity is intended.

7 Likes

yeah i just compared them side-by-side. i thought he had a chain around his neck lol

1 Like

It’s Deewana Ji’s outfit (the cult leader we kill in the hospital):
CultLeader_full

32 Likes

Since it’s not on the roadmap, does this mean The Phoenix Ascension Escalation that is currently playable on PS4 & PS5 actually meant to be exclusive on those platforms?

4 Likes

Kinda scared what the final deluxe escalation is gonna be :sweat_smile:

Is it gonna be Codename 47? Or SA Again? or maybe Contracts again too? Perhaps Blood Money? Dare I say Absolution?

4 Likes