February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

That’s not much different than using a weapon only unlocked through an escalation or challenge pack though. It’s okay in the long run. There’s always the ability to recreate the contract with more accessible items.

1 Like

In the attic of the house

1 Like

yeah, good point.

might mix it up and use the tanto or masamune for future ninja contracts.

Whats wierd is, that they fixed and changed alot of items, which is awesome. The CX blocks for example are sideways now, kinda cool.

But they didnt fix the items that are reversed, the ones with the wrong image, or the ones with messed up images.

Again, I dont want to complain to much, but it just happens to often that they fix something thats really good, but totally forgett to fix what actually needed to be fixed in the same category. Better pictures as patch? Yes. Fix broken pictures? No.

Why?

4 Likes

It seems that EVERY SINGLE TIME IO decides to fix something they do fix something just not the thing that needes fixing.
I like to call this:
ELUSIVE FIXES

7 Likes

Several of the patch notes made me laugh.

Laundromat
We’ve resolved an issue where the technologically advanced ‘invisible’ washing machines that we added to Chongqing were causing players to report them as bugged. We’ve reverted them to the ‘normal’ type of washing machines you’d expect to see. We would like to take this time to thank everyone else who understood what we were going for.

Who knew that it was just very advanced laundry technology.

19 Likes

But at least we are talking about little annoying bugs, sometimes things people dont even notice.

Overall, the game launched/IOI makes games that are far above Ubisoft etc. We should give them that.

They are incredibly well written, I love how consitently they managed to sneak in jokes and more into their patchnotes over the years. But these ones are expetionally great.

6 Likes

Only seems that way because of how much there is that needs fixing.

Yeah I like the bigger pictures and changing the Sapienza pic. But I’d prefer if they fixed my platinum not popping because I don’t have shortcut killer.

2 Likes

Yeah, unluckily for me I’m a very perceptive and easily annoyed person. But that’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly the same to me, but hey, they did something nobody expected - give us a yellow SA Hud. So there is hope that in roughly a year, when it launches on steam, we will have the best Hitman version.

(At least all the other exclusives died on support exactly when they launched on steam)

5 Likes

Yeah, let’s hope they’ll polish it and won’t just drop it like they did with HITMAN 2.

1 Like

This change could probably be done in an automatic manner, but the glitched images need manual work they did not want to invest this month.

3 Likes

Something strange is going on.

Date: Tuesday 23rd February 2021, 2pm CET

Maintenance: None. The patch will roll out at the above time. After downloading and installing the patch, all players will need to restart the game to play the latest version of the game.

The patch notes said no server maintenance would be required, but Xbox servers have been in maintenance mode for the past three hours.

1 Like

That has been a great addition and they even made the symbols look different for colorblind people. Kudos for that!

Still… I wish we would’ve also gotten a “Spotted by target” symbol.

1 Like

Weird. I’m just gla I finished Dubai Mastery on time last night before all this debacle. Things are looking quite unstable as a whole.

1 Like

ioi
That’s the «short maintenance window»

2 Likes

XBOX players
https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1364226495665774603?s=20

We’ve resolved almost all of the issues that arose immediately after the release of the 3.11 patch. To address the remaining issues on Xbox, we’re putting up a short maintenance window. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Thats a good point… if the yellow one is also “on” when youre spotted by the target. I need to try that and share the results. Because then its not a “Cam” symbol, but rather a “Still possible”.

Results:

It has the Cam Symbol flashing, but still turns red when only the target spotted you.

If they now add in a little yellow skull to indicate all you have to do is kill the target, maybe flash in both after another to suggest that you need to do both, that would be great. But the cam one is awesome enough! I mean, how many times did we not kill the target after it spotted us?

13 Likes

yeah, part of me was hoping they were unaware. I know that the wallbang kind of breaks the game, but holy shit was it fun to play with. considering how many sniper rifles they have and how there isn’t really a point to have that many without there being any pros or cons between them, having one of the rifles being a 2 or 3 shot wallbang rifle and thats all you get would be interesting. having another be a 3 hot explosive round would be fun. It’s not like shooting a target from across the map throw walls is going to get you silent assassin. Unless you are really good at timing it, in which case, you deserve it.

I feel like IO ran out of cool tech tool ideas and are just giving us reskins at this point when it would be cool to have a “one shot wallbang crazy sci-fi riffle” as a tool to at least play with. But I’m also one of the people that thought the electrocution phone was awesome as a fun assassination tool to play with sine, you know, this is a assassination simulator so having cool shit to kill people with is fun and I don’t really care if it’s OP.

11 Likes