February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

at the very least i hope they fix the bug where shooting montgomery during the meeting (and sometimes out of the meeting) causes my game to crash 100% of the time

1 Like

I also need to pretend they didnt even patched the game, just to keep myself away from being dissapointed if they didnt fix any of the tons of bugs I reported. But hey! Im definitely looking forward to the two escalations, especially the one on the train. Who knows, maybe it will be like the Buccaneer one, allowing us to go at least in the first level with a suit we want? I would love that.

7 Likes

any news on game update release time?

Expect it by 2pm(ish) CET time

19 Likes

:pray: Estate Wines challenge fix, Estate Wines challenge fix :pray:

9 Likes

Anyone else excited ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

やめ! やめ! やめ!やめ! やめ! やめ!

3 Likes

Not me.

Because I don’t own the deluxe edition. :yum:

3 Likes

I am really hoping the broken achievements/trophies are fixed for everyone today. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Still have to wait 2 hours? :man_facepalming:

1 hour.

3 Likes

my ninja playthrough will soon be a reality

5 Likes

I have some of my ninja run strategies planned out already. I just need the suit now

3 Likes

shame the only way to take the katana in is via suitcase or pick-up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well if you’re in a suit (in this case ninja outfit) you’ll be able to take a briefcase with you anyway, and it doesn’t take up extra item slots. Only thing you lose is maybe style points

Plus you do actually want the katana in the briefcase to start off, coz some locations if you started off with a katana strapped to your back you’d instantly lose SA :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

true dat. just means i don’t get to take the katana, tanto and shuriken :confused:

life choices are hard

2 Likes

Snap! I’ve never had a platinum trophy before so really hoping to obtain my first today if it’s patched :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

To be honest, I feel suprising that IOI doesn’t mention anything about the patch today. We get a tweet for the sinbad escalation, but nothing about the moment when the servers is down for maintenance. Generally, we get such tweet for Hitman 2 patches.
IOI is acting like a ninja.

5 Likes

SOON :tm:
amen

20 minutes

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1364198524372549634?s=20

2 Likes