First Impressions and Small Details

“I change my clothes all the time!”

-47, Chongqing 2021

1 Like

Sir that is a misrepresentation of the text. :stuck_out_tongue:

The cabin is haunted by the spectre of sex and she feels a half-held breath of expectation and inevitability.

47 says nothing, acts like he doesn’t even notice, and so Diana keeps her mouth shut and decides to wait and see.

It turns out that he doesn’t say much in general.

Instead of talking or fucking, 47 has them run through drills in the snow for hours each day.

[several days later]

Any moment now and she’ll get the nerve up to say something, something perfect -

“They want us to have sex” he says, interrupting her thoughts.

“Yes”, she replies. “They briefed me, before we left. Made sure I knew that it wasn’t expected of me, but that it’s generally thought best to get it out of the way. The relationship between agent and handler is…intense.”

He necks the bottle and grimaces faintly, “I’m sure they know best”, he says. There’s distant thunder across the mountains, and its impossible not to notice the similarity.

3 Likes

Could you please stop talking about that fanfic. I swear one day there will be Edwards x Diana fic.

1 Like

If I have to hear about 47’s hands and how Diana talks too much, y’all have to hear about the fanfic

2 Likes

I for one want to hear more about the fanfic :heart_eyes:

I’m waiting for Grey X 47
It’s 2021 :rainbow:

4 Likes

i want a fanfic about edwards and that mysterious sailor that freed him :wink:

8 Likes

This video shows some great “small details” from HITMAN 3, as well as some from the previous ones in the series.

1 Like

Broke: Grey X 47

Woke: Grey X 47 X Diana X Olivia polyamorous relationship

Bespoke: 47 is Diana’s top onlyfans subscriber

8 Likes

Y’all.

H3 is the gift that keeps on giving

4 Likes

I got the impression the Constant is kinda simping for Diana too :smirk:

Diana is the ultimate stone fox, always has been. Pretty sure the main reason she works with 47 is he is the only human capable of not breaking down and sending her mushy texts hoping for her approval.

Honestly though I kinda expected more fuss over this one, given how attached to this symbol certain people are - and how much we all enjoy how incredibly bad at hiding his identity 47 is.

(As a side note, personally it’s the combinations of fabric textures and the attention to detail on 47’s suits…

)

2 Likes

Every time he approaches her, he either sits like he did post-Hokkaido or kneels like post-Berlin. I bet he was jealous that she kicked 47

5 Likes

I bet her origami herald badge had “please step on me queen” written the paper before it was folded.

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing the tie clip out. That is pretty cool. I noticed it on the black/white/red suits, I actually don’t like it on those but it’s pretty cool here.

Berlin strikes me as IO finally successfully melding what they were going for with Absolution with a true Hitman level.

10 Likes

Do you know who also loves the character of Diana Burnwood?

Jane Perry who plays her in the Hitman Trilogy.

She is also Rogue Amendiares in Cyberpunk 2077 and Helen Park in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in the past year.

Cast interview:

5 Likes

“Full Price for Hitman Season 3 Is Robbery” video - “This loser didn’t like it”.

The appeal of anything is often a bell curve with some (like on this fan site) who adore Hitman who are at the one end of the spectrum, and then there are others on the other end of the spectrum who don’t get what the fuss is all about and would rather play Call of Duty because the gunplay in Hitman sucks.

Because sales are higher, there are going to be greater numbers of gamers who really don’t like Hitman and feel robbed for having purchased it. They are not necessarily losers. It is just not their thing.

Those who stick with Hitman tend to be into the game for the puzzle-solving, which requires a lot of patience.

And play Hitman the way it is meant to be played (over and over) you get more content and your gaming experience is completely different than the many who will whip through the story once.

A Hitman fan knows that the levels are supposed to be experienced over and over, a learning of the different levels deeply, experiencing all the NPC dialog, visual splendor, the level design, Easter Eggs and all the agency available to the player to generate unique kills.

Most of what the development team at IOI spent a lot of time crafting (with a lot of passion) in Hitman 3 will never be experienced by many players of the game.

9 Likes

Yeah but if you actually watch the stream he says “these devs can suck my nuts, I’m giving them free advertising. If you disagree with me you’re just a dev. I know I’m not giving this game a chance, but it deserves to be shat on”. It’s like Michael Does Life if he wasn’t funny and had weird vocal fry. Which is weird because he got famous for being a fan of Tekken 7, which is exactly the same as all of the other Tekken games.

After completing this game today all I’ll say is…WOW!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like