First Impressions and Small Details

This is one of the very few complains I have with the game, that and cinematic briefings. Even during missions when Diana is not there to supervise and comment on your every move, they replace her with Grey and Olivia.

1 Like

I love her voice, tbh, iā€™m a Diana simp, so she can talk whatever he likes

16 Likes

First impressions good! It is what Iā€™ve expected, a better version of the same game

1 Like

why would they get rid of the save loadout option

5 Likes

Iā€™m losing it!.. they added an Easter egg in Hokkaidoā€¦

Go interact with a toiletā€¦ its amazing hahaha

Edit : it only seem to work in the empty cabin in the foyer bathroom

Edit 2 : nevermind! Iā€™m dumb and I forgot that it was already there hahaā€¦

Is it just me or levels in Hitman 3 are callbacks to older hitman levels?

2 Likes

Everyone is a Providence member, kill them all, blood for the blood god, no worries about non-target kills. However, I think if you let a body be found you might not get Silent Assassin? Iā€™ll have to try a few more times later to see why I only got 4/4.

Fucking phenomenal game, I honestly cant think of a single bad thing about any of the locations. GG IO :+1:

15 Likes

That sounds very promising. The best sound design so far for me was the summer breeze italian town festival in Landslide. I hope this is on par of even better :heart:

2 Likes

unbelievably cursed

20chars

Weird bug where a little whiteā€¦ thing appears on my guns. Seems to happen when I reload a save.

13 Likes

Just finished Dubai and Dartmoor, i donā€™t want spoilers about other locations, butā€¦ arenā€™t these two locations rather small compared to Hitman 2 and 1?

I mean, in Hitman 2 we had Mumbai and SF that are ridicously big, but then we had Isle of Sgail and Miami that are gigantic

Compared to those two, these feel moreā€¦ in the vein of New York and Whittleton Creek

I feel we also lack some challengesā€¦ There a fewer than in other maps and even then some of those are just the shortcutsā€¦

Livestreamed for 6 hours straight and completed the game.

SA in 5/6, SA/SO in 2, went John Wick mode in Chongquin :laughing:

Level Design - 10/10 Fucking PHENOMENAL (iā€™ll kiss every level designer, lighting artist at IO)
Sound Design (Music) - 9/10, Neils, you did it man, fucking amazing soundtrack LOVED IT!
Weapon Design/ Sounds - 8/10 Loved the new reload sounds, some added oomph to the headshots and other stuff

Overall, iā€™ll let the game sink in a bit more, but its the ultimate in the Trilogy. The game looks fucking beautiful, loved every single level! China and Berlin are my top 2 :love_letter:

10 Likes

Anyone else having a weird glitch in the laundromat in Chongqing? some of the washing machines havenā€™t loaded in correctly, I saw this on both of my runs on this map so it might be a bug

9 Likes

Did anyone played the maps from H1 and H2 already? Is the lighting and visuals much improved?

Same here. Had the round laundry drum things floating in midair without the rest of the machines.

2 Likes

Berlin had a weird glitch where activating the rigged light show cause my game to crash and it kicks me back to the PS4 menu. Anyone else had this happen to them?

47ā€™s running animation with a pistol equipped doesnā€™t look nearly as cool as it did in H2016 or even H2.
Looks like heā€™s just running normally with a pistol in his hand and you can barely see it from behind.

1 Like

first impression after playing about 10 minutes. Too buggy, Iā€™ll wait this one out for a month or so. Crashed a couple times in China when subduing, missing table top in the Wet Cat laundry, woman suspended in mid air in the same laundry, spotted through a wall, shot an killed all in the first 5 minutes. Could not get online of course. Back to Hitman 2 which I havenā€™t finished anyway. Sad thing, I totally expected all of this , itā€™s become so common with games.

3 Likes

thatā€™s the new PVC float-a-scope mk3.