"Forum" Logo Lettering Inconsistency

Old logo on light was less distracting than the new one, however your approach is pretty logical going by design. I don’t mind either, but idk it’s probably easy to pick out what looks best only because the logo uses solid colours.

Or did you mean the hollowed one instead of the brighter one?

@wincenworks new darker version is little better.
But still white transparent looks way better

Which cowboy is responsible for the constant logo/banner changes? Every time I blink my eyes a new logo appears at the top :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeehaw pardner

Due to the fuss and expense in running a Discourse server, it’s not practical to do some core image updates any other way than in production.

Plus I like to set expectations nice and low. I married a graphic design, I’m not one myself.

2 Likes

Almost perfect now :grinning:

I like clean and sleek websites.

2 Likes

@wincenworks seems it’s good now, but notifications are not visible n

And the topic’s name…

1 Like

Looks sick with Dark Mode.

3 Likes

Notifications should have a red background now.

Yes they are, thank you.
Topics’ names still almost invisible though

Edit: now they are bloody-red too.
Now seems all good

Not here about the lettering, just wanted to say I strongly prefer the bar on top being black, to contrast with the rest of the page being white :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I too noticed the spacing issue. But once I saw it, I could never unsee it, and so vowed to save the people of the Forum the burden of that knowledge. For 50 years, I’ve been the somewhat silent guardian of this sacred truth, and crushing reality.

Now the hidden knowledge is out, unfiltered and unsanitized. The people will soon be engulfed by a truth they could never comprehend. The prophecy will be fulfilled. The sequence complete. The cycle broken. The excessively ominous sentences will never end.

3 Likes