Freelancer - Closed Technical Test

Id like to thank god and ioi for this occasion

13 Likes

60GB download after opting into the beta, 75.5GB space post-install

1 Like

I didnā€™t receive one! Noooooo!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Glad I had already gone ahead and cleared off space for this.

Thatā€™s gonna be a long evening tomorrow :heart:

2 Likes

Is it steam only ? I have the game on playstation and steam but Iā€™m active only on PS

3 Likes

I think itā€™s steam only.

Yep, Steam only. You donā€™t have to own the games on Steam, youā€™ll receive a key for a new, temporary game.

2 Likes

Yes. The technical test is a Steam-only download, but you donā€™t have the play the full game on Steam. Itā€™s a separate thing.

5 Likes

The beta itself is Steam only but they looked at purchases on any platform when picking people Iā€™m guessing. I bought the game on Epic and still got invited.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who is allowed to participate in the closed technical test :partying_face:

While I was lucky enough to get in, Iā€™m curious about how many people registered and got chosen. If you could please answer below. Thx :slight_smile:

If you havenā€™t received the confirmation yet, please wait until November 3, 13:00 UTC (tomorrow) before you select ā€œDidnā€™t get chosenā€. The test is supposed to start at that time.

What describes your situation regarding the closed technical test of Freelancer?
  • I registered my interest and I got chosen to participate.
  • I registered my interest and I didnā€™t get chosen.
  • I didnā€™t register my interest.

0 voters

3 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks IOI

6 Likes

Thanks IOI, this should be a bit of fun. Just to confirm as well, I only own Hitman 3 on Epic Games, but got the invite and am currently downloading the Closed Technical Test.

9 Likes

Is the game supposed to launch after we press Play? It doesnā€™t do anything on Linux under ProtonGE.

EDIT: Launched again and let it for a short minute. It does launch now.

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy, Iā€™m so happy! :sob:

9 Likes

Got my invite. Iā€™m looking forward to this. Good thing Iā€™m actually home this weekend.

2 Likes

Finally, i see this one

2 Likes

I got an invitation, too :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Iā€™m so happy, thank you IOI :heart:

11 Likes