Freelancer - General Discussion

I suppose you know that we can grow grapes in the headquarters, but anybody knows where to get the knife which allows to collect those grapes?

1 Like

The darts target on the side of the shed.

7 Likes

@Heisenberg Thank you.

Seems Natural Selection challenge is bugged. Can anyone confirm that?
Or explain how to achieve it?

If the poison is crafted it has to be crafted by 47 on site (so only Mendoza works for that, because they removed the poison crafting from Dartmoor for some inexplicable reason). Also works with flowers (if theyā€™re lethal of course) and frogs.

Best (and possibly the only?) showdown maps for these thusly are Mendoza and Santa Fortuna.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I tried to craft a poison in a headquarters shed from some mushroom found nearby

1 Like

Bring a mushroom to Mendoza instead, so you have what you need for the on-site crafting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The frogs in Whittleton Creek and Ambrose island donā€™t count?

3 Likes

Sure, if there are. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a frog in either place.

1 Like

No need for that, thereā€™s an emetic flower near the still thatā€™s perfect for crafting poison while the mushroom uses 3 capacity :x

The frogs are kinda hit or miss, Iā€™ve seen some people mention they didnā€™t work for them (I think I used a few in Ambrose and they seemed to work, but honestly itā€™s way easier to use the flowers from Santa Fortuna and Mendoza for this challenge, and these two maps are probably better for showdowns).

3 Likes

The one in whittleton does - Iā€™ve never been brave enough to risk a showdown in Ambrose so I canā€™t confirm that one.

Whittleton Creek has an entire frog reserve near Battyā€™s house, where there is one frog. Ambrose has a lot of them; thereā€™s one (maybe two?) on the ruins side of the rope bridge.

Ambrose no, which I assume is a bug. Iā€™m not sure about Whittleton, since I havenā€™t tried it yet.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about during Freelancer, but Ambrose has frogs on the other side of the bridge right? Are they gone in Freelancer mode?

The frogs are present in Ambrose, they just donā€™t count for the challenge. The frogs in Whittleton Creek do count. This post has further info about various cases.

3 Likes

I was just thinking, make hardcore mode SA mandatory. Or make an SA mandatory mode.
Hey, I was just thinking.

ahahaha-no

12 Likes

Iā€™m taking a small break from Hitman and Freelancerā€¦ I enjoy Freelancer but itā€™s quite repetitive. Iā€™ll resume my Freelancer campaign after two or three weeks off (Moreover, itā€™s quite busy with my work currently).

3 Likes

So where the bloody hell are the supposed ā€œwitnessesā€ that are not showing up? I killed a target out of view and it says two witnesses after he died. .

None of the people in the area in front, behind or above me are orange.

So W T F?

Whereā€™s the witness?
The witnesses ā€œappearedā€ only after the leader is dead.

If I open the door Iā€™ll be compromised for sure which I was not at that pointā€¦

Another suspect-target wandered through. The ā€œwitnessesā€ were unlit people behid the door.

So how nice of the game to show that as itā€™s supposed to do. Is that a bug ? Witnesses not lighting?

They are only orange if they compromised you, not when they just spotted a kill. Also they are only orange when you are in the disguise they compromised you with.

3 Likes

In your little world consisting of one person, sure! :joy:

3 Likes

Considering there are like 5 people who play HC regularly one person is actually a big part of the player base lol

6 Likes