Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

There are several omissions from Hitman 3’s current unlocks that I hope are intentional for future rewards. All of these items are already in the game, so the hard part of designing and making them is already done. Would be relatively straightforward to implement these without too much extra work.

1. The Screwdriver (Agent). Because we can unlock other tools like the wrench and crowbar, why not a reskinned screwdriver to help with speedruns?
  2. Speaking of tools, the Claw Hammer & Jaeger 7 Covert are oddly missing for new players while the other legacy challenge pack rewards are still in the game.
  3. You can find the ICA19 Goldballer on Mendoza. A Goldballer. Nuff said.
  4. The beautiful Druzhina 34 ICA from Sniper Assassin Mode should be usable in the sandbox.
  5. The Remote Semtex Demo Block MK III can be found on a target in Berlin but is NOT unlockable. Which is unusual because Hitman 1 & 2 both have remote demo blocks that can be unlocked for players (especially for those who only own one season). EDIT: Implemented in March 2021 as a Featured Contract reward through a server-side fix.
  6. The Explosive Pen & Lil’ Flashy from The Undying are cool and unique. It would be nice if they added new ways of unlocking them for players.
  7. And obviously allow new players to unlock the old Elusive Target Suits and re-implement the Seasonal Missions with their unlocks.
17 Likes

I would like more kind of weapons based in real weapons… Well, for example, I don’t understand the Kronstadt gun…
I would like guns like a Sig Sauer, Walther, CZ, Beretta, Glock and revolvers model. (Silenced or not).

Maybe too, well this is a poor and impossible idea, but for example, in India or Columbia… A box with a lethal snake inside to give the box to the objective, and when open box… Surprise.

3 Likes

Nah, Metal Gear is a different stealth series :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t even think in Metal Gear really… :laughing::sweat_smile: but yes, u’re right. Well, then some more really guns.

1 Like

I kind of miss the electrocution phone (mostly for old contracts, not so much for the main story). It would be really cool if we could have a proximity EMP. Probably not so difficult to implement but would definately be part of my standard loadout for most of the time.

If we’re gonna go with an unlock that migh actually happen then screwdriver all the way.
Maybe a chlorophorm flask as well.

Not taking that into account I would really like:

Disguise Bag

The disguise bag can only be used when put inside a briefcase, so to get it you need to chose a briefcase in your loadout first, then chose the bag as what you have inside it.

If you have a briefcase with a disguise bag in it equipped then your current disguise goes into the disguise bag when you switch disguises.
If you set down a briefcase with a disguise in it you can equip the disguise as if it was on a knocked out NPC.

8 Likes

I’d actually like the unlockable dog cane from Dartmoor to be foldable.
It’s one of my favorite melee skins, but very unpractical to smuggle to a mission and carry it around.

Can’t even climb up a ladder without having to attempt to throw the cane on the top floor first :frowning:
cane

5 Likes

19 Likes

Seen a lot of mentions of an ICA screwdriver. But why? Aren’t there screwdrivers everywhere in every level? Why use a slot for something you’ll find everywhere?

You could say the same for the crowbar and the wrench

4 Likes

I will. Never used those items to start with. Well except maybe for the crowbar on some levels where I wanted a fast exit. Like start as a gardener in Whittleton Creek, killing NPCs around Helen West’s House and exit right where I started. But other than that?

Why would you start as a gardener when there are gardener disguises everywhere in Whittleton Creek?

Just kidding… but I do believe the answer is similar to both questions. So maybe for speedruns, or just because it leads to a different experience.

6 Likes

I think that with the screwdriver it’s not really an issue of whether you can find one in level. They gave us the crowbar, hammer and the wrench. It feels like an omission to not have the fourth tool.

If practical, I would love to see:

• If you have the toolbox, why can’t you bring the tools? Allow the toolbox to carry all four tools at the same time. If I can fit a whole sniper rifle in there, surely I can fit all four tools in there at once.

• Carry-able disguises. It seems like we should be able to carry a disguise around in inventory with us.

• Dart sniper rifles. I’m thinking about a sniper rifle that shoots sedative darts. I don’t think emetic darts would be that useful for a sniper rifle but I can absolutely see a use case for knocking someone out long range but not killing them.

• Keycode hacker. I don’t know if this is a thing or not actually, but why can’t we hack open keycoded doors or safes?

7 Likes

This is something that would be interesting to me, but it would need to be balanced appropriately. Since sedation doesn’t lead to detected bodies it would be a very powerful tool.

1 Like

1) Quality of life improvement when attempting specific challenges, mission stories, and user contracts.

2) For Speedruns.

3) Because we have reskinned unlocks for every other tool in the game, so why not complete the set? Just because you wouldn’t use it–which is perfectly fine–doesn’t mean everyone else shouldn’t either.

4) It’s better than getting a reskin of something we already have as a MK I, II & III variant, and a screwdriver would also be infinitely better than another one-use melee item. I’m looking at you Crystal Ball and Snowball.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I get it now with the screwdriver :slight_smile: . Was just me being ignorant and not thinking of speedrunners. So yes: Give us a screwdriver. I’m all for complete sets of tools.

2 Likes

It’s not an item but considering the final deluxe escalation is probably the last opportunity to unlock such an outfit, I wish that IOI releases chad low-poly Codename 47 model as a wearable “suit”. Many games have offered a retro skin in the past years, like Super Mario Odyssey, MGS5 and I think Tomb Raider and Crash Bandicoot Remastered, so one in Hitman would be welcome.
Model swap is not an issue as modders managed to replace disguises with Lucas Grey, Knight and Stone models in Hitman 2.

17 Likes

I’m thinking it would be potentially balanced by a couple things. One, if you’re sniping, you’re probably some distance away. Depending on the situation, it’s quite possible that the person you’re sniping may be revived by the time you get to them (assuming you’re going to walk to where they are anyway).

Second, as 47 can really only carry two “large” weapons at a time, carrying a large dart rifle (with an ammo capacity of only one or two darts assuming the dart pistols as a template), you’d have to weigh bringing a single use rifle in versus something potentially more useful.

Third, since simply knocking out a target isn’t usually the point, it wouldn’t be useful as an assassination method. The primary use would be to get rid of a potential witness before using a real sniper rifle on the actual target. I’m thinking of a situation like Trelawny/Tremaine (or whatever his name is) in Berlin. He is a target but there’s another guy patrolling right near him. Being able to knock that other guy out from a distance and then sniping the sniper would be useful.

I’d really like to unlock some of the otherwise level specific outfits to wear in any level. Most notably: Vampire Magician, Plague Doctor, Scarecrow, Ninja, & the Swimwear. And the bathrobe from Absolution.

5 Likes

I’m still holding out we’ll get a troll MkIII suit because of the MkII feedback that just has a giant sticker on the back of it that almost covers 47’s back. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like