Future permanent event (next season)

Here we will talk about the new permanent event until its official announcement. In my opinion, he will be in Romania because they can’t put an elusive target on that map. I think it will be a little changed: the sky will be clear, the train will no longer carry goods but passengers and without too much security.

1 Like

Yeah, chongqing will most likely be reserved for the lunar new year bonus mission if that ever comes out. Dubai, Dartmoor and Berlin seem possible but Romania or Mendoza seem most likely to me to be chosen for this ‘event’, whatever it is

I know I get on everyone’s nerves with it, but I hope so much for a Lucas Grey comeback :disappointed: Don’t know why my hopes got up again, maybe because it’s something else to the seven deadly sins and because they are all about 47, maybe this new thing, whatever it is, could be about Grey.

I’m just dreaming guys, just let me :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I think that Romania will have the permanent event because nothing has been added to it besides that escalation. Each map in h3 received at least 2 escalations and 1 elusive target. They kind of neglected Romania. PS: I live in Romania.

2 Likes

Considering all they’ve done so far for Hitman 3 barely have any differences in terms of NPC placement and layout, this seems quite unlikely .

3 Likes

Each map in h3 received at least 2 escalations and 1 elusive target.

We just had our third ET. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What is future event?
Next sin you mean? Or something like Egg hunt berlin?

1 Like

We don’t know yet. However, if you wish to know what could potentially be the event, you can check out The ICA-Leak-Data-Dump group and its threads. Do not if you don’t want to get spoiled, though.

2 Likes

It’s not totally confirmed if it’s in the next season, but in the last IOI Stream, Travis let us know that they’ve got some major content in the works, and in the next stream they’ll let us know more info about a “almost bonus-mission” type of permenant content/seasonal event.

4 Likes

nice i very hope it will be in Chonqing or Romania

1 Like

That’s not very reassuring. Almost-a-bonus mission could mean another Special Assignment or something akin to Patient Zero. I hope it’s the later instead of the former.

Of course, actually-a-bonus-mission would’ve been my preferred choice. But I’m still grateful that IO is working one something else that’s not an escalation. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think they said in October will be next big thing thats the time 7 sins should finish also

I very hope they do Egg hunt parmanent and snow festival… , and paris bonus… but i belive it will be in the season of them…

1 Like

Honestly this is probably a summer themed event, so that leads me to believe it’s on Dubai, Dartmoor, or Mendoza. I don’t think Berlin could be a setting where the event takes place in because the last seasonal event was in Berlin. I also don’t think it could be Chongqing because almost the entire map would need to be repurposed for it to emulate a “summer” vibe. And Carpathian Mountains… that’s self explanatory.

I just hope it’s an actual mission in a revisited location, and not some gimmick like the sniper missions, 'cause i really don’t care about anything other than good old 47 snapping necks left and right, classic-style. I still wish the three sniper minigames, as i call them (not counting the Patient Zero one, in Colorado) were actual, fleshed-out missions. Three good locations wasted, in my book, so i hope we don’t get something similar.

1 Like

To be Fair, Special Assigments aren’t that bad there always pictured at. There basically permanent ET’s and in the case of the first two, even feature Daytime Changes. Bonus Missions are obviously much better, so I take SA’s over Escalations for sure.

9 Likes

when will be the next ioi insider chapter?
End of july?

2 Likes

15th July I think. Maybe a little later
Edit: Seasons coming on the 27th July so stream is probably on the 26th of July

2 Likes

As long as it isn’t an escalation I will be very happy bc they’re getting boring and overdone in my opinion tbh special assignments weren’t a bad idea they gave you something to do for 10 mins and if you play them enough you realise they can be fun maybe having some come to hitman 3 will helps us all a little when it comes to wanting more then just escalations

But we’re finding out tomorrow so we’ll just have to see!

4 Likes

True. But that one in Colombia was staged bad

2 Likes

Definitely it was way to difficult for the average player and in such a small space!