Game News Thread

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1651223062669393925?s=20

jojo-laugh

If they could squeeze CoD on the Wii and WiiU then I think they can on the Switch as well, not to mention games like Witcher 3, Skyrim and Crysis can run on it.

5 Likes
4 Likes

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1651946139904557057

128gb patch…
1681399859586318

6 Likes

No way! Did they ship their physical copies with floppy disks? :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been playing it all morning and haven’t had a single issue yet. Not sure what everyone’s complaining about.

5 Likes

You are the chosen one! :bowing_man:

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Dachsjaeger/status/1651945413585387522
Seems there’s also issues with it’s DRM not allowing multiple installations on different PC’s in quick succession. I’m not saying that this is as bad as Spore, not even close, but still…

On PC, trying the highest graphical settings on RTX 4080s and similar high end GPUs?

3 Likes

Why would I do that? I have a 1660 card. I usually turn the graphics settings down somewhat anyway and keep things to around 30 frames per second.

4 Likes

You truly are the chosen one :grin:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1651827543568261121

2 Likes

Evidently. I haven’t noticed any stuttering, lagging, crashing, freezing, or anything like that so far at all.

2 Likes

Still waiting for dat Ghost of Sushima thing…

Also…

6 Likes

Nintendo having to take a break from suing Youtubers and emulator devs to take care of this mess…
c52

6 Likes

A preview of the new musical arrangements for the Ghost Trick remaster.

Sounds pretty great IMO! Some tracks sound really improved with new funky layers – Changing Fate, Ghost Trick, Lynne’s Theme are niiiiice. Not such a fan of Complication, the original’s sound was harsh and noisy (which I liked), this one feels softer.
I really like that Trauma went from SPOOKY to Epic :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Big oof for Arkane

4 Likes

Better start looking under the cushions for loose change.

5 Likes
4 Likes

At least part of that money should go to the honest players. In any case he gave only the tool, the cheaters decided to use it and they should pay as well. The software should be sold as a proof as concept only. Anyway any software should be open source.

The System Shock remake is (finally) out May 30 on PC… :smiley:

…but no word yet on when it will be released on consoles. :weary:

8 Likes

What can you even say to that?

8 Likes

Two words: Classic Nintendo

3 Likes