Never change, Nintendo.
“The next day, Nintendo claimed 24 more videos from my channels,” PointCrow said. “Most of them are modded content. A lot of them are Breath of the Wild, but not all of them are… they’re striking down regular gameplay videos as well… The thing is, without even considering fair use, all of these videos are very clearly in line with Nintendo’s own game content guidelines(opens in new tab) for online video and image sharing platforms.”
Ugh nintendo lawyers… ![]()
So here’s the newest trailer for that dialogue-centric musical RPG. Sounds really great, and a really unique idea for a game! We don’t get many/any musicals!
It’s out August 3rd this summer!
(I’m gonna have a fun choice-based time, if Telltale sticks to releasing Expanse around then…
)
You would never see any official leak like this! ![]()
@Silvereyes
the first non-Ideas, non-tie-in-game Sonic the Hedgehog Lego set has finally been announced!
These look great. I want that Tails mini figure and I want it now. Amy and Eggman look great too, glad Eggman is getting a mini figure rather than that somewhat bulky build he got in the Ideas set.
Worth noting, the leak said there was 5 sets, 4 have been unveiled, there’s a gap in the product numbers, and that Eggman hack seems to be a tease for the 5th.
Exciting stuff. I’ll definitely be picking these up at some point.
This game looks super interesting. I tried the demo earlier this year, and while the atmosphere got me immediately hooked, I wasn´t able to properly enjoy it cause it ran like shit on my laptop with annoyingly low fps (which honestly sucks when it´s a voxel game). Not sure if the early access / full version will run better for me or if I´ll have to wait for an upgrade in hardware, but I am looking forward to it sooner or later.
Took two and a half years later but it looks like this reign of terror has finally come to a close. My brother was finally able to buy one at long last. ![]()
Geoff Keighley announced a video game concert in last year’s Game Awards, that piqued my attention.
Well, the lineup has been revealed and it feels kind of limited?
Lorne Balfe leads the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra in music selections and suites from
Arcane , Diablo, Elden Ring , Final Fantasy® XVI , God of War , Hades , Hogwarts Legacy , League of Legends , Marvel’s Spider-Man , Starfield , Star Wars Jedi , and The Last of Us.
I guess Nintendo was being too difficult to deal with?
To all the pandemic scalpers

Workers at Sega of America are forming a union in partnership with the Communication Workers of America. It will include workers in QA, localization, live services, marketing and product development, making it more diverse than most of the unions that have been formed lately.
Seems their major concern is that it would stifle the cloud gaming market.
Fixed it for you
.
Wow. That’s a twist I hadn’t considered.
I wonder if things would be different if Stadia was still in the market.
CMA worried about that 51% of casual gamers being slighted the chance to play Call Of Duty 2 Modern Black Ops of the Big Red World at War Declassified.
The big sexy Console Wars aspect of the deal gets a lot of the press, but months ago when the CMA outlined their concerns about the deal, they made it pretty clear that they were a lot more worried about Microsoft dominating the cloud gaming market than they were about Xbox vs. PlayStation and console exclusivity.

