If you’ve pre-ordered the game, today is the day Telltale Games is BACK ![]()
Otherwise, it’s tomorrow.

deep breaths in and out, in and out FOR FUCK SAKE, THATS ANOTHER THING THAT WILL FOREVER BE CRINGE AHHHHHHHHH
I’ve been taking a break from this money/time/attention sinkhole for a few months now… But this? Goddamnit, the meme just writes itself.

It can’t be a coincidence, I really really hope it isn’t
A new logo was found as well!

I want to follow this post with more information. An announcement is imminent. Rockstar has been doing more behind the the scenes stuff on their Website in preparation for a newswire.
Updated RDR Font for Newswire Post.

Select Platform Button found in Website Source.
Secondly on the Social Club end of things since I don’t think it was reported here, but Achievement Images have been upscaled a bit back.
example:
Thirdly, I want to temper people’s expectations due to the Website Source Leaks by Tez2. If a Nintendo Switch version is being referenced then expect it to be a Remaster. There’s a very slim possibility that Rockstar could put a Remake on Cloud similar to Resident Evil Remakes and HITMAN 3, but i find the likely hood next to none. I also want to add the fact Rockstar could announce a Remake, but follow it up with a Remaster taking a move similar to Konami with Metal Gear. But as of right now the bare minimum is this release will be remaster.
Lastly, an announcement could happen tomorrow at the earliest. Take2 Rockstars Parent Company has their Earnings Report Meeting with Stockholders in a few days and things could line up with it. It’s all speculation of course.
Jackbox Bird Game! Jackbox Bird Game!
Looks interesting enough. Guitar Hero feat. birds that sound like wacky intstruments. Okay, hope it works good enough streaming through a browser!
With this, there’s 5 games announced, and that’s the pack.
I’m very sad that You Don’t Know Jack is not returning for another year now… Hopefully this either means we’ll get the next entry in #11, or there’s potential for a standalone release?
Wake me up when Ubi can make an actual Rayman game or any game for that matter that isn’t Assassins Creed
They are making a new Prince of Persia, they announced at the Annual Geoff Keighley Ego Feeding Extravaganza also known as Summer Gamesfest.
Sure they are ![]()
Unless you’re talking about that 2D platformer game that looks like something made for mobile ![]()
@EvilGeniusRo looks like google is doing the same thing as Ubisoft
I might be wrong but related to YT, I heard they won’t be deleting YT accounts that have uploaded videos. There’s plenty of classic content uploaded by creators that have sadly passed away for a long time.
good to know. still why are companies thinking this is a good idea?
It is to reduce the amount of money they pay for servers. They cost a lot to run and most people fill it all with crap, dud accounts and old ones.
I wonder if Google will allow other people to claim Gmail addresses, that used to belong to closed accounts.
That might be a security risk, if the former account holder has used this address to sign up to other third party websites. The new owner of the Gmail address would have the ability to use it to reset the password on those third party websites.
The only reason I even have a google account is because I have an Android phone. If it weren’t for that phone, I probably wouldn’t need it at all.