Game News Thread

Don’t you mean Cold War: Desert Storm? None of the remakes or reboots or whatever hold a candle to the originals.

1 Like

We have Hitman III at home.

Hitman III at home:

4 Likes

An actual mission in Iran at last…

2 Likes

Bit off topic, but have you ever played 1979 Revolution: Black Friday?

2 Likes

I see. Well, there´s always the Quds HQ infiltration mission in SC: Blacklist.

3 Likes

ASHRAH AND MOTHERFUCKING HAVIK!

giphy

4 Likes

I like the Monster Reptile.

4 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Even with my expectations very low. Rockstar managed to disappoint.

I’m simply confused over this release more than anything. I say this simply because in the Official Trailer released on Rockstars YouTube Page you can tell the game was touched up a bit from the 360 Backwards Compatibility version for Xbox One.


Just why Nintendo Switch and PlayStation outside of the obvious reason that is the Backwards Compatibility release and Red Dead Redemption 1 never agreeing with PC systems.

4 Likes

Weird that they are releasing it first for PS4 and Switch. Unless there’s also a remaster in the works for current gen and PC that isn’t quite ready to be shown, this is kind of a waste.

2 Likes

It’s just a weird release that I’m trying to rationalize.

It’s a sudo remaster/port but only for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation.

At the end of the day just play the 360 Backwards Compatible version cause it’s the most complete way to play the game.

2 Likes

I’m basically semi-expecting this to be the case. There is simply no point/sense in investing in a PS4 port at this point unless some kind of PS5 release is planned as well…

3 Likes

Big oof…
https://twitter.com/SynthPotato/status/1688558554054062080?t=NVwiXxOIUzfCTkfiP7Pd2A&s=19

4 Likes

Monster Reptile is HARDCORE whoa

2 Likes

Rockstar released a plethora of screenshots of the RDR Ports on the new RDR Website. Both for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation.

Nintendo Switch is a bit fuzzier and PlayStation looks like checkerboard 4K.

I might be crazy but shadow casting looks a little better and doesn’t have the fuzzy distortion look that the Xbox BC Version has.

4 Likes

When that dude isn’t online he must work in an orchard because I bet you dollars to doughnuts he is cherry-picking like mad. Like how can people fall for such and obviously underhanded tactic?

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s a specific thread for game deals, so I’m putting it here since it looks like a good one. If you want Resident Evil on your computer, Humble Bundle has gathered up

RE1 HD, 2 Remake, 3 Remake, Original 4, RE0, 5, 6, Rev1, Rev2, 7 and 8 – all for just 47$CAD up here.
(or if you want everything but #8, it’s the 27$ option…)

4 Likes

Telltale just bought a company…!

I guess their finances and investors are doing pretty well, since the last version of the company could barely even sustain themselves…

“At the same time, people want to access their games from wherever they are, regardless of device or platform. Flavourworks’ technology and interactive video expertise will enable us to efficiently create story-based games and reach more people through streaming and new platforms. We’re excited about what it could mean for our portfolio of games.”

I guess they might do what Netflix very briefly commissioned the old Telltale to do – make TV/Streaming interactive versions of their projects.

5 Likes

OR they are doing bad financially and are being as fiscally irresponsible as they always have, that is also a valid viewpoint.

5 Likes