Sad about that. It was because the code was more volatile than a tub of nitro-glycerine if I recall.
wasn’t a fan of them until gunslinger. holy shitballs is that a good game.
I think the first two were decent enough, especially for someone that likes the wild west, though the first one had more jank in it ![]()
Yeah, Gunslinger blew it out of the park, especially after that mess that was… was… huh, was about to mention something but I’m pretty sure that thing doesn’t exist ![]()
Aside for those, GUN and Dead Man’s Hand which I never tried, there weren’t many western games on PC so I couldn’t be picky about it.
oh, i’m a huge western fan too. i just wasn’t big on the first two. not sure why; i thought red dead revolver was great, so it’s not like i had a particularly high bar 
i liked gun but it was stupidly short. never tried dead man’s hand though.
Development apparently going extremely well (but more importantly still going). That is good to hear.
Kojima Productions > Sucker Punch
Everything below is available with a single, PS4-to-PS5 Upgrade, that only costs 10$ USD.
- New tools: Cargo Catapult, Robot Cargo Buddy, New Support Skeleton, Jump Ramp
- New weapons: MULE stun gun, mounted weapons, new melee moves
- New modes: Firing Range, RACING MODE!!
- New story missions, expanded story and progression experience.
- Half-Life Content and Cyberpunk 2077 Update included
- Included PS5 Features… Haptics, Audio, Trigger sensitivity, 4k/60fps or 4k/HDR
PS4 Players who upgrade to PS5, will get access to the “Director’s Cut Digital Deluxe Upgrade”, for just 10$!!!
This also includes things like the Soundtrack, Art Book, Gold/Silver In-Game items, and an Avatar set.
I am seriously impressed.
I still rather play Ghost of Tsushima than watch Norman Reedus drinking Monster Energy, i think ![]()
Don’t knock it till you try it
…the Norman Reedus game, not Monster Energy. ![]()
This is cute and everything, but will it arrive on PC as well? 
Finally, some actual gameplay and explanation of what Deathloop is actually going to be.
I’m really torn by this, because it looks like there is loads to like, but as someone who doesn’t like first person shooters (mainly because I’m no good at twitch-reflex gameplay) the actual core gameplay loop kinda puts me off all the really interesting stuff surrounding it.
Shouldn’t be a problem in single players games, you can die and reload as much as you want and there are no teammates breathing down your neck for playing bad like in online FPSs ![]()
I’ve never played an online FPS, my dislike of the genre is born solely of playing single-player FPS games. I want to take my time! ![]()
(Actually, that explains why I do like Superhot…)
my man!
if deathloop is anything like arkane’s previous work, it’s less twitch and more planning and executing; not a million miles away from hitman.
Then surely you would be fine with some more tactical FPS games? ![]()
XCOM is about my speed…
(I fucking adore XCOM!)
When your really miss Spies vs. Mercs but Ubisoft just keeps refusing to make a new Splinter Cell game:
It’s interesting to see right at the end of the video (~9:40) where it talks about it’s PS5 exclusivity it states,“Also available on PC. Not available on other consoles until at least 09/14/22.” I know we’d heard rumours of how long the timed exclusivity would last, and maybe I’ve missed it until now, but this confirms it will be a one year exclusive.
