Game News Thread

Thanks for looking that up. That’s really good news. :+1:

1 Like

another interview about the console edition of the greatest written game ever:

1 Like
4 Likes

CDPR got Cyberpunked!
Hope it’s nothing serious and the stolen source code to be incomplete or just a bluff.

@Screaming_Meat so many memorable quotes in the game. The full VO is a game changer that’s for sure, can’t wait to hear for some of the conversations, like this one :laughing:

1 Like

i can’t read it! :joy:

don’t tempt me! get behind thee satan! etc.

(i’m glad you’re digging it, man. i’m champing at the bit for a release date)

1 Like

We have a saying over here, “Say X and then flush the toilet”. Now replace X with Google.

4 Likes

Crash Bandicoot 4 is coming to Switch, Xbox and PC.

Now I can finally play it.

2 Likes

New Nintendo Switch Direct tomorrow for 2pm PT, 5pm ET, 10pm GMT. The last “proper” Direct was September 2019. This one is to be nearly 50 minutes long. They said Smash will feature, which almost certainly means the next DLC fighter will be unveiled. Big rumours that Zelda’s 35th anniversary is going to see some Switch ports. And ofcourse, the constant rumours of some kind of Switch Pro, but considering the console is almost 4 years old now, I can’t help but imagine this is going to be the last chance for any kind of Pro version to be announced.

2 Likes

c41

5 Likes
5 Likes

Stubbs The Zombie: A Rebel Without A Pulse is being released on Nintendo Switch. I’m not sure if it’s exclusive to the platform, but I recommend anyone to check check it out.

Skyward Sword HD is also being released in July.

edit: Stubbs is coming to Consoles

3 Likes

Hopefully this also comes on PC, had a blast playing it when I was a kid though it was kinda difficult towards the end. :smiley:

2 Likes

Since Aspyr are handling it I really don’t know since they focus more on console/mobile ports of older titles.

1 Like

PC too, sweet, time to eat brains and turn people into zombies with farts :laughing:

Now when can we see a re-release of Scrapland… hmmm?

1 Like

Control humans with your dismembered hand, Stubbs is a gem of a game and a sequel was planned but never happened.

1 Like

Yeah, it didn’t sell too well which is a shame. It was mostly known on the Xbox than PC. Even thought of ordering a copy from Ebay a few weeks ago but it’s pretty rare and expensive.

1 Like

It was considered abandonware for the longest time, but fortunately not anymore with the Remaster/Port.

I’m almost certain it was because of its soundtrack, but I could be wrong. Regardless though I’m excited to play this game again.

Stubbs and Spy vs Spy (2005) are those two games I wish got re released. Maybe Jaws Unleashed too, but that’s cause it’s a guilty pleasure.

2 Likes

2d spy vs spy was a regular fixture when I was a kid. i must have been 5 when that came out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

stubbs was ace too.

1 Like

This game and the series itself is cursed. If you’ve pre-ordered, abandon ship.

Guess they have more important things to work on…

Burn it.

4 Likes

Still have hopes for some God of War games ported to PC :drooling_face:

1 Like