General News 1.0

Actually from what I read it wasn’t even assault it was a felonious attempt to cause grievous bodily harm with a firearm and a deadly weapon. Gregory was hit with a felonious conspiracy to cause aggravated assault

It makes perfect sense to me. He is white and he is in Mississippi, sadly it can literally be that simple.

1 Like

So Elon kills a bunch of monkeys recreating research that we already knew but with his own tech? What a fucking genius, clearly he deserves all of those bitcoins.

Oh and a content warning: The article describes some horrific stuff.

1 Like

across the pond, we’ve already seen how this ends up.

Like father, like son.

And like I said, he should have done it ages ago.

2 Likes

First Australia had fallen and now Canada had fallen, I don’t think those right wing dickheads know what fallen means.

3 Likes

could be a ruse. could be good news.

3 Likes

The Ottawa Police chief has resigned.

1 Like

i think you’re probably looking for the unpopular opinion thread, though do some reading on fascism first because what you’re describing isn’t it.

anyway:

…and boy are we feeling it too. wonder how the tories are going to help offset the looming energy bill crisis? they wouldn’t pay the energy companies - who recently announced record profits - billions directly and expect the public to pay it off later, would they?

yes.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Lmao.

First of all, the truckers aren’t even what the protests are about anymore, they’re now focused exclusively on overthrowing Trudeau.

They’re also blocking critical infrastructure (Ambassador Bridge, parts of the US-Canadian border), and people from the Coutts blockade had weapons, and 4 people were just charged with conspiring to murder RCMP officers.

Not to mention they’ve been terrorizing the people of Ottawa for weeks, shitting on people’s doorsteps, harassing police, you fucking name it they’ve done it.

These measures are completely justified.

2 Likes

Oh, Bosnia might be about to collapse.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/4689479f-7b8d-43b0-9252-e9ed9e12cf58

2 Likes

The ruling covers Don Jr and Ivanka as well.

4 Likes

Ottawa Police are taking action.

2 Likes

curbing political discussions in classrooms and yet not one ‘free speech advocate’ or cry of censorship to be found.

hmmm. it’s almost as if… nah.

4 Likes

Imagine a critical debate class but it is full of Ben Shapiro clones.

2 Likes

1 Like

Let’s say hypothetically you can use the power of the Force to stop people from dying would you expect it is possible for me to learn this power?

1 Like

not from a uk school classroom.

1 Like

I’ve never met a nice South African

Also that meme is wrong Hitler counterfeited foreign money, overprinted the Reichsmark and took out large investment loans and hoped unending European conquest would pay it all off.

Divorce is often hardest on the collections.

Prepare to see never before seen artwork as it is resold to other rich people to never be seen again until their bitter divorce.

Don’t you hate it when your ex-wife gets half your controlling share of the winery in the divorce and then she sells it to a despotic Russian multi-millionaire?

Ah yes the Rudy Giuliani School of Housing: Just keep all the obviously homeless people off the streets and don’t do anything to help them.

3 Likes