General News 1.0

Honestly dunno how I’m gonna be able to afford to heat my house this winter. My energy bills were already sky high and now I’m paying close to Winter prices during the Summer.

Maybe I’ll join the Don’t Pay movement in October.

2 Likes

Texas solved the issue with school shooters!

1 Like

Brilliant! I guess they figured that if all the students are shot and killed before an active shooter even gets there, there’ll be no more mass shootings!

4 Likes

To quote Jim Jeffries, “I think these people are forgetting what school is like.”

4 Likes

An Australian who understands America better than some 90% of Americans will ever know, God bless him.

1 Like

Well, they did it. They finally fucking did it, they passed something through the senate.

10 Likes

Hulu are bringing back Mike Tyson Mysteries?

I also find it galling that he is talking about consent given the rape charge he has under his (heavyweight championship) belt.

Imagine what could happen if 51 votes was all it took for every kind of bill?

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Whaa haa, boo hoo, too bad, fuck you.

Not technically news, but it’s still something that is worth looking back at,
It has been a year since the taliban took over Afghanistan.

What happened since, during this year :

A brief timeline of the precedent decades :

And something close for me :

7 Likes

Trump just pled the fifth in his deposition with the New York Attorney General.

11 Likes

I knew it, I knew the motherfucker would do it.

2 Likes

Five hundred grand was all it took for her to screw over innumerable people who need insulin to meet the requirements she had to get her vote on the deal. 47 demanded a higher fee than that for the hit on Deewana Ji in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. This double dealing, older Felicity Smoak-looking bitch.

2 Likes

Who needs to watch The Boys when you can just Google “Ezra Miller” and get the exact same exact story.

3 Likes

This is heartbreaking

8 Likes

This is a truly deranged thing to say during a Cost of Living crisis.

10 Likes

They were looking for WHAT?

11 Likes

Holy Mary of God…

1 Like

Yeah, there was also that time he bragged about being able to sell the codes if he wanted to. It was back early in his presidency I believe, though I may be mistaken on that front.

3 Likes