H1 h2 h3(ps4 & h3 ps5

Sorry guys, I’m no tech wizard I just love to play my question is

I bought the new ps5 and have bought all Hitman’s for ps4 and the version for ps5 I’ve moved all over to the ps5 do I still need to have Hitman 1 & 2 and the ps4 version of H3 on the ssd drive (Are they not just taking up the space).

Sorry if this is a dumb question

No.
Yes for the PS4 version of H3 if you want to play in VR.
Edit: To be safe, it might be best to wait until the progress transfer page becomes live and everything appears in H3.

2 Likes

In the long term you won’t need anything but the PS5 version of Hitman 3 installed on the PS5. In the short term I have no idea if redeeming Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 content in Hitman 3 for free will require us to have Hitman 2 and its Hitman 2016 DLC installed to the console or not(which is A LOT, Hotman 2 with all content is 125GB). For now I have not yet deleted Hitman 2 off my PS4 but I will as soon as I am able to properly redeem all content for Hitman 3…which extremely annoyingly we can’t do yet.

1 Like

Should be today though would you think with launch tomorrow?

1 Like

Hopefully. But they may also not be available until the actual launch…at the very least the Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 files for Hitman 3 are all in the 60GB download so at the very least those just have to be redeemed and we’ll be able to play immediately. But if they end up requiring Hitman 2 with all content installed to redeem(like Hitman 2 required us to launch Hitman 2016 and redeem its Hitman 2 DLC from within Hitman 2016) then a lot of people will be pissed as that is a huge download.

1 Like