H2 Expansion Access Pass of <H2 Silver Edition>

Base on

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass
How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a digital copy of HITMAN 2 Standard Edition or HITMAN 2 Silver/Gold, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost. The price for this Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

and

HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass
How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a digital copy of HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost. The price for the Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

If i have a HITMAN 2 Silver Edition,can i redeem <Hantu Port + New York Bank + assignments pack 1> in HITMAN 3 ?
Does “H2 Expansion Access Pass” split up two parts?

There is no Silver Access Pass, so you will not get Hantu Port/New York/Special Assignments 1 in H3.

You’ll have to pay for an upgrade either within H2 and carry it over to H3, or within H3.

3 Likes

You had to have the Hitman 2 Gold Edition with the expansion pass to carry these over to Hitman 3.

If you don’t you will have to pay for the update.

Gold Edition already contains Expansion Pass.
Expansion Pass on its own is applicable to any edition, making it Gold.
I’m not sure though, but seems it works also with Silver Edition, upgrading it to Gold, despite there is a separate upgrade pack for it

Wait… So if I own the silver edition and the expansions, can I play all the content I own (That includes Hantu Port + New York + Haven etc) in Hitman 3?

I’m afraid, for Silver you should buy the upgrade pack first, because in the Pre-Launch Guide there were no word about Silver Edition

Right… So even though I own all of the expansions and maps there are to own for the game, and paid for it in a manner that ultimately worked out to be more expensive than buying the Gold Edition, I can’t access those maps via Hitman 3?

What the FUCK is going on with this launch? Jesus christ

Those system is a bit confusing indeed.
I suggest you to wait until the game is out and see what it will tell you.
I suppose if you’re eligible for something, game will offer this for you for free, or will force you to pay some more

You own the Standard Edition, and you own the Expansion Pass. Those two makes you eligible to get both Standard Access Pass and Expansion Access Pass. So it would be the equivalent of getting the Gold Access Pass.

3 Likes

I thought i owned the Silver Edition?

You wrote that you own all of the expansions, which means you own the Expansion Pass.
The base game of Silver Edition acts as a Standard Edition.

Yes but I never bought anything marketed as Standard Edition.

This is such nonsense lmao

At the end of the day, you’ll get access to the full H2 Access Pass within H3, because you own everything within H2 (not including Legacy).

2 Likes

That’s how I read it.

1 Like