H2 sniper assassin multiplayer trophy

@Charlie_Farmer I need all three maps. Should be quite quick as i think you just need to finish the level. I am free in about 45 mins an hour if you are?

What is your gammer tag?

1 Like

My gamer tag is Wigglyweevil211
I don’t have a mic but it’s fine as we know what were doing
Give me like 30 minutes

Added! Cheers mate i dont have a mic either

1 Like

What’s yours? Theres like 3 or 4 different Morton23’s

Edit: found you

1 Like

AMorton23 i have added you as a friend on xbox

1 Like

When your ready Morton23

If anyone can I need someone to play the last yardbird on multiplayer with me.

My playstation username is mr_pickles_223

1 Like

if you still can I can do it tonight

1 Like

Hey,looking for someone to boost sniper multiplayer,please. Last thing to do for 100%.
Psn: Devon0740

1 Like

Anyone wanna help me get the three SA multiplayer acheevos on PC steam, would be much appreciated
anytime throughout the next few weeks I’ll be available just pop me a steam message
Steam : Bingle Nuts
Friend code : 447713344

2 Likes

Hi there! I am also looking to get the Hitman 2 multiplayer trophies (the Hantu Port and Siberia ones to be specific; I got lucky with Himmelstein). Anyone willing to help? I’d greatly appreciate it!

[EDIT]: I got the multiplayer trophies today, so there’s no more need for assistance!

2 Likes

I managed to get these trophies in the past but I can help anyone on ps4 until March 19 2024 since I really want mastery 20.

Anyone who wants to play Siberia with me in H2 in multiplayer on Xbox?

@Euler13 perhaps? :-p

Can someone help me with himmelstein , siberia and hantu port coop trophy on playstation? Send me a message Pixio033

I’m available until March 19. Do you still wanna do it?

I’d be very happy, if someone could help me get these trophies on PlayStation. :slight_smile: Username: ReteUrbana93
Thank you very much!

I can help but I cannot send you a friend request

Thank you very much. It should work now.

@Pixio033 I’m also looking for help with this! I’ve sent you a friend request now. PSN ID: Darth_Trekk

@nasosb If you’re still willing to help that would be awesome. My PSN ID is Darth_Trekk