H3 - Easter Eggs (EEs)

it’s just one of the random ones on the walls, i believe

So I found that graffiti shown in concept art on Daniel Johanssen’s page here: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/033/916/980/4k/daniel-hitman3-fox-daniel-johansson-24.jpg?1610914122

It’s by the projection bar. When I go here in game though, it’s a lightning bolt light fixture. I guess the image was replaced at some point. Would love if it could be unlocked somehow instead. This is only ramping up the eyeball conspiracy!

1 Like

this is 100% an E.T. reference exit. the bike even has the basket and everything. we need to figure this out :thinking:

17 Likes

There’s a golden idol in the penthouse of Dubai. Any relation to an Easter Egg, or just there because it fits the theme?

There are actually two golden idols in Dubai. The other is in a locked safe near the gold bar vending machine/elevators at the start.

As for Berlin and the potential ET Easter Egg, I have a feeling that you need to use the fast food delivery driver outfit to activate it, as the red hoodie is reminiscent of how Elliot was dressed in that scene. I’ve tried lots of different combinations, got there as the delivery driver/DJ, killed all 10 targets, placed the birds eggs in the basket, brought both axes to the bike… nothing.

I also wondered if you need to do something with all the spraypaint cans.

Dartmoor - what is the significance of the birdcage? It lights up in Instinct. I’ve also tried using the walking stick to find secret doors to unlock but to no avail.

2 Likes

That could be the EE itself. Just an abstract reference.

5 Likes

If you shoot the birds, it stops appearing in instinct.

The birdcage in Haven Island lights up as well, it’s a distraction there.

1 Like

Just heard Agent Green say something about the bass and freaking out if he was a rabbit. :thinking:

2 Likes

I looked at that bird house in Berlin, the one where everybody is saying that it has an eye in it. Using a sniper rifle scope, you can see that it’s a decorated Easter egg and not an eye.

Edit: Does anybody else hear tweeting birds near to the juice bar?

Edit 2: Please could somebody post all of the bird egg locations?

1 Like
  1. Bird’s nest near the hippo pond.
  2. In a corner, in the area where you can unlock the skylight shortcut.
  3. This one is on the ground, on the side of the path between the gas station and the queue to the rave.
    Use instinct and you’ll see a mushroom, you’ll also find the bird’s egg there.
4 Likes

All of these things in Berlin are really odd, I hope we find more

2 Likes

The birdcage is probably just a distraction. There’s one in Haven Island (Tyson’s villa) where just approaching it makes the birds go crazy and call the attention of NPCs. Similar to how the fish decoration will react to your proximity in Whittleton Creek and call someone upstairs.

1 Like

Yeah, I figured it’s coming from speakers to make the chill out area more “chill”.

1 Like

The biker in charge of the security cameras also drops an earpiece without being an ICA agent.

4 Likes

Someone on Reddit found that Montgomery Carlisle was obviously inspired by Salvador Dali :laughing:

19 Likes

I’ve somehow triggered a biker to be on the roof, where the bike is. Not sure if he was there before but he’s just constantly leaning over the edge and smoking.

For the bird house with an Easter egg inside it, it might be a case of finding and destroying the gnomes. It wouldn’t be the first time.

1 Like

I read that too quickly, and thought you were talking about Agent Montgomery for a moment! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve recently had something in mind by the way, if you’ve played Mendoza and you messed around a bit, you may have heard that some NPCs talk about Stone (multiplayer character), and in the very same mission you can unlock on Mastery 20, the Sieger 300 Viper, which is the same sniper Stone uses on the Hantu Port mission, I don’t know if it’s all coincidental and IO is just giving us another sniper, but having both in the same map is quite peculiar :thinking:

5 Likes

there are some ICA agents there who arent targets. just generic guards. like the ones Jiao sends to the radio tower if you trip the alarm

4 Likes

Been trying to find that one out for ages with birdman

2 Likes