H3 - Easter Eggs (EEs)

I wonder if they spawn in once the laser is triggered or if they have an idle routine :thinking:

1 Like

No luck with EEs tonight, but I did notice another bike with a basket near the fence entrance. Thereā€™s an English expression that might be relevant, ā€œDonā€™t put all of your eggs into one basketā€.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just found a breakable board behind the toilets, entered and saw a peep hole for the toilets next to it, thereā€™s these two girls talking about a sugar daddy and taking drugs

5 Likes

Why you so far away? :face_with_monocle:
Eye
And an extreme closeup. Looks like a light bulb model with another model that overlays the eyeball texture over it.

Of course, it might have been their intention for it to be an easter egg. But if thatā€™s the case, why not just use the existing egg model? :thinking:

4 Likes

I scoped it whilst standing in front of it in the biker disguise.
What a strange shape. :thinking:

:joy:
Is that the bathroom with a door that you canā€™t open unless you turn on the taps next door, causing a distraction?

I guess yeah, and on the left of that room is a guy sleeping on the floor

Yeah, I remember that thereā€™s a guy in there too.
I was disappointment when I didnā€™t get an achievement for unlocking all of the bathroom doors so that the NPCs didnā€™t have to queue as long. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
#Empathetic47

6 Likes

Totally unrelated to anything EE, but to finally complete ā€œDiscover Berlinā€ I had to resort to looking at the map to realize there was a SECOND guest bathroom. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a sound in Berlinā€™s file called:
ā€œDA42090_PiggyTankAgility_FOX_RAVER_M06_001ā€
Which plays ā€œShit dude I wish Iā€™d thought of thatā€
I havenā€™t heard it play as a dialogue so maybe itā€™s somethingā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I think that it might be something!
Thereā€™s a ā€œPiggy Tankā€ around the juice bar area. As for the fox, thereā€™s graffiti of a fox (near to the hippo EE), and it stood out to me as being a far more realistic representation than the other cartoonish graffiti.

1 Like

thats what i thought too haha. kinda reminded me of the Realistic Tails the Fox meme

2 Likes

Try shooting the three eyes and then running to take a photo of the fox? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ā€œFoxā€ is the codename of the mission (Edgy Fox), but the rest of the name means that one of the Raver says that line, and itā€™s related to the piggy tank, for the ā€œagilityā€ though, I have no clue

2 Likes

In that case, it might be about shooting the eyes within a time limit, like shooting the bottles in Colorado. I canā€™t really see the dialogue connection though.

I wonderā€¦ :thinking: BTW, I swear if you stay around the area long enough it oinks, although I think thatā€™s just a combo of the water and metal sounds of the tank. Haha

Unrelated, but some agents around the map drop electronic key hackers and lockpicks. Itā€™s a long shot, but perhaps they could be linked to something.

Also as someone else stated, whereā€™s the love for the other levels? Whereā€™s the run around the map shooting the minuscule teleporting Mini Ninja or rubber duck? There has to be at least one of those!

2 Likes

If weā€™re thinking this is an E.T. Easter egg, then has anyone tried to see if the Phone Booth plays a part in this? (like the ā€œE.T. Phone Homeā€ line from the film)

Maybe youā€™ve got to take a picture of a bike or type in the year of release or as someone else said, put all the eggs in a basket and a golden idol. Iā€™m just spinballin here.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard this line play near the Piggy Tank on several occasions. I canā€™t remember what caused it to occur right now, but it was most likely when I was throwing a bunch of things at the birdhouse.

1 Like

I have a suspicion that thereā€™s four eggs for four bird houses, and that you have to throw an egg at each one. Maybe the fourth is hidden inside a breakable object. The eye/egg one is perhaps just a clue.

When I last counted, there were 7/8 birdhouses, so Iā€™m not sure about this solution. Last night I tried combing the map for a gnome respawn after shooting this one after another comment suggested that, havenā€™t seen any yet (but I havenā€™t been incredibly thorough)

1 Like