H3-Giveaway: Explain the Story to me

A bald guy kills bad people.

6 Likes

mr clean teams up with a hobo to take down the illuminati. Because the illiminati did some naughty things to the hobo and mr clean.

7 Likes

oh god, can i write it in russian??? :rofl:
good luck, guys

It’s too difficult for me and I’m really lazy :sweat_smile: Therefore, I will write simply: this is absolutely not important, simply because you play as the most talented, beautiful and perfect person. And whatever happens to him, he just kills everyone :gun:

1 Like

Thanks @djsojus for giving us a chance to win the greatest prize!!! I ll test my few possibilities, just before pre-ordering H3 Deluxe Edition on Ps4Pro !!! Good Luck Agents!!

Disclaimer : Most information is collected from Hitman Wiki | Fandom
and I added my personal style of interpretation …
Sorry in advance for occasional grammar mistakes :stuck_out_tongue: Obviously this is Full SPOILER text :

HITMAN

The story so far…

Once upon a time , a promising scientist Ort-Meyer came up with the idea of genetic human cloning to produce the perfect human -killing without conscience -machine.He must have got the idea during his serving time in Vietnam at 1950s , where he met his 4 -soon to be lord criminals- friends ( H ong , O choa , F uchs , J egorov ).
The ultimate goal was to create an army of intelligent soldiers obedient to their controller - soon to be called handler .The 4 HOFJmen provide him with research money, while Dr. “Frankestein” provides them with organs that help them live…to “Die Another Day”. All 5 of them provide the DNA for project “Les Enfants Terribles” :smiley:
A mental institution at Romania , is the birthplace of these clones.The most perfectly imperfect of them is Subject 47 , shortcut for 640509-0401 47 (5th September 1964 , 4th series , 1st class , 47th part ) barcode on the back of his head.
He was the first to show signs of emotion when he cried to his adopted rabbit’s death.As a child , 47 made a brother-friend , Subject 6 , and together they tried to escape the Institute.They got caught at a nearby village and forced to watch the death of innocent witnesses.
Through the years, 47 & 6 got trained to execute killing orders but their strange inner will for freedom remained.At 1989 they caused a riot at the Institute but only 6 managed to get away , and live his life under the assumed identity of Lucas Grey

Ok.You might think “We already have the evil guy”.

Guess what? … The Plot Thickens :smiley:

There is a secret society of powerful men plotting and ultimately seeking to control the whole world.
The name is PROVIDENCE .
Their legacy is ancient and it all started when 3 wealthy family dynasties ( Ingrams,Carlisles,Stuyvesants ) started accumulating their money resources and spreading them through generations in order to gain influence.
The culmination of their “necessary” evil plan took place with the recruitment of Janus (a legendary KGB spy who mastered the game of politics), as an advisor for the 3 families,the 1st Constant .
Hundreds of Providence Operatives all around the World , along with “Heralds” who act as middle-informatives , contribute to the great social,economic & political control of companies and even countries or nations.
Janus secretly recruited Ort-Meyer into creating remorseless killers , using Providence’s extreme funds.
After the riot incident he ordered Ort to wipe out the clones’ memories & emotions.47 would subsequently generate in his own mind multiple memories about 6 's death …

At 1991 Janus founded the Ark Society , a group of elite billionaires throughout the world preparing for the collapse of civilization and securing their own survival.Their members contribute to the greater Providence’s ideals , although many of them don’t necessarily know or heard about such organization. Treachery Awaits…

At 1999 , Ort Meyer orchestrated 47’s escape from the Asylum in order to test the abilities of his creation into the real World of Assassination.
47 joins ICA (International Contract Agency) and he meets his “handler” Diana Burnwood .
Her past story is heartbreaking as she witnessed the death of her parents when she was a child at 1989. She was mourning her lost brother at the cemetary when a seemingly car accident explosion occured.It was a straight execution ordered by Providence , on behalf of one of their partner pharmaceutical companies, who were responsible for her brother’s death.
Fate played its hand…The executioner assigned was … 47.

Diana was recruited into the ICA by Erich Soders , a former legendary Agent , who became her mentor. He was the Director of administration at ICA when , despite his disapproval , 47 with Diana’s helping (loud “THIS”) voice , passed the test & became AGENT 47!!!

• Codename 47
    4 contracts ordered on the 4 HOFJmen by Ort Meyer.Perfectly executed by our beloved bald assassin.
    “The 1st rule of Agency Club is” : You Do Not order consecutive kills !!!
    47 returns to the Asylum using his alias name Tobias Rieper and confronts Ort-Meyer who reveals the 5-Father origin…THE END.:flower_playing_cards:

• H2 : Silent Assassin
    47 retires from proffesional assasination and settles down at a Sicilian church where he confesses his past to Father Vitorio .When mafia-men kidnap Father , 47 returns to “killing is my business…and business is good” lifestyle.
    On his hunting path he executes targets on behalf of the Agency to gain information.
    All targets are related to nuclear weapon activities and soon 47 discovers that the 1st rule of ICA has been broken again. Sergei Zavorotko (brother of Jegorov aka uncle of 47), an arms dealer has ordered the kills to silence all involved terrorists.The kidnapping was a trick to lure him out of retirement.At the end 47 confronts Sergei at a church , saving Father Vitorio…No redemption though as his soul is lost again while he walks down the blood path once again…THE END.:flower_playing_cards:

• Contracts
    47 while in Paris , gets shot by inspector Fournier ( not inspector Javier … Prisoner 24601 … my name is Jean Valjean … “Les Miserables” ). While injured , flashbacks playing in his mind showing previous assignment killings , and give us more insight on how Hit … the Man , became the myth and eventually the legend … THE END.:flower_playing_cards:

• Blood Money
    The Agency is under attack taking multiple hits on their members by a rival organization " The Franchise ".Their leader Alexander Cayne , a former Director of FBI , is trying to monopolize the contracts industry and the cloning technology , by eliminating all competition.After many counter strikes , end even a successfull prevention of the US president’s assassination attempt by the Franchise , 47 retreats at his hideout where Diana betrays him and kills him with a poison syringe … END …

… The Plot-Twist Thickens …

At the funeral Diana , working for the Franchise now , “kills” 47 again, softly with a kiss (antidote) while handing him his trademark Silverballer guns … “Bang Bang” … he shot them all down.Diana restarts the ICA program … THE END.:flower_playing_cards:

• Absolution
    Diana betrays the Agency by revealing their identities and vanishes … Travis , a new “handler” , sends 47 to eliminate her and also retrieve a valuable asset of ICA.
    A girl named Victoria … 47 kills Diana , who asked him a last favor … save the girl … 47 stops communication with ICA , and after many hunter/hunted series of events , including the kidnapping of Vic by a notorious weapon dealer , Dexter (not " Morgan" :stuck_out_tongue: , just more … gun ) , it is revealed that the girl shares the same genetical enhancements and she is designed as the ultimate killing machine.
    47 takes it all personally ( It was all personal to me … “Taken” * insert Liam’s voice) , as he starts remembering the pain of the experiments he undertook as a child too , and kills everyone on his way to save his “daughter”…Travis (not our favorite community manager) and his unethical tactics , was the reason Diana ran away on the first place…END…

You know what it is :stuck_out_tongue: … The Plot Thickens …

Fast rewind … 47 is an expert while shooting … He injured Diana just enough to survive … and eventually provide Victoria a brighter future …THE END.:flower_playing_cards:

• HITMAN : WORLD OF ASSASSINATION ( 1,2,3 2016-2021 )

A Shadow Client orders kills on targets , and 47 executes them on behalf of ICA.The domino parts fall apart and soon with Diana’s help they realize that all of them are connected…
It is Lucas Grey who orchestrates them and targets Providence members!!!
He forms his own Militia to hit key targets and mostly trusts Olivia Hall , an expert hacker (“Girl with no Dragon Tattoo” :p), to infiltrate his enemies and take revenge on his manipulative Makers … He is Subject 6 … And he remembers …
After the exposure on Erich Soders secretly plotting with Providence in exchange for his own convenient surgical treatment , ICA is not to be trusted ever again and soon Diana gets a visit by a Mysterious Man…
He is Arthur Edwards ( " The new Constant " ) , and he asks for co-operation to defeat their “common” enemy (militia) in exchange for information about 47’s past…
Double (Oh…Seven) Agent 47 hunts both Providence and Militia targets , and soon he meets his lost brother … “The Boy Who Lived” :stuck_out_tongue:
6 reminds 47 a glimpse of their past and they set up together on a mission to end Providence once and for all…
Janus (The 1st Constant) and his,so called, Ark Society are the last chess pieces falling apart, as Arthur is forced to reveal Providence’s Kings & Queen , while captured…He manages to escape though, and apparently has his own hidden agenda…
The Partners ,aka the 3 remaining living descendants of the 3 family dynasties, are the first targets on HITMAN3 … Death Awaits … 20th January 2021 !!!

The Beginning of The End.:flower_playing_cards:

12 Likes

The secret organisation Providence conduct experiments with cloning and conditioning, creating Agent 47 and Lucas Grey (The Shadow Client).
Agent 47 is hired by the ICA and becomes their best Hitman.
Lucas rediscovers Providence through Providence operative Eugene Cobb.

HITMAN 1:
From Paris to Bangkok, Lucas Grey uses various methods to attack Providence by proxy, and by coincidence involving 47.
The ICA smell something burning and track the Shadow Client to Colorado.
47 discovers that Erich Soders, an ICA Director is in cahoots with Providence and they deal with that.
After this, Providence Secretary Arthur Edwards hires the ICA to deal with Lucas.

HITMAN 2:
Alma Reynard works for Lucas and 47 extracts data of their associates from Almas residence.
Robert and Sierra Knox are both Providence defectors.
The Delgado Cartel is a support network for Lucas, and The Maelstrom is a close affiliate.
Lucas unveils himself to 47 and they gang up to take down Providence.
Janus was the first Providence Secretary and his corpse is tracked to Sgàil where Arthur Edwards is.
47 search for information of Providence leaders “The Partners” in New York and Haven, and find their new identities.

9 Likes

Bald Badass Ballers Baddies.

4 Likes

World class assassin battles shadowy Illuminati like organisation unknowingly alongst his handler. Later, his long lost brother and the brothers’s hacker friend join up and bring the fight directly to the founders of the Illuminati.

3 Likes

Bumping this as it’s the last day for entries. Will start a poll tomorrow to decide who’s the winner. Thanks to everybody who’s already explained the story! You are great!

11 Likes

Alright. The stories are here. No more entries. Who do you think explained it the best and deserves a brand new Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition? Cast your votes, I’ll announce a winner on Sunday.

• Screaming_Meat
  • Norseman
  • Patrik_Samu
  • SilentWraith
  • Kevin_Rudd
  • MSMPlayz
  • Masl
  • Ligox
  • OKIGorgon
  • Frost
  • Khakiasp
  • rieper47
  • GreekAgent
  • mow
  • Freddo47
  • Enoch21

0 voters

Good luck to everybody involved!

8 Likes

Just wanted to say, I really apricate the fact that you decided to hid the results to avoid people not voting for the post they liked the most because it’s too far behind.

11 Likes

Last chance to vote. In about 4-5 hours I will close the poll and announce the winner.

8 Likes

Congratulations, @SilentWraith! You’ve earned yourself a copy of H3 Deluxe Edition. Will PN you with the details. And thanks again to everybody involved (explaining and voting).

20 Likes

Congrats @SilentWraith! :smiley:

6 Likes

Congratulations @SilentWraith, you’ve won by a landslide :+1:t2: truly valued Member of the Community

also shoutout to @djsojus for doing the giveaway

9 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks so much for setting this up, it was really enjoyable to recap the story again, I got to refresh myself as well :sweat_smile:

Thanks again :+1:

10 Likes

Congratulations @SilentWraith, you won! If you are on PC, you can now use some of the money you saved and use it on Hitman 2 on Epic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:.

Edit.

Forgot about this:

It sure was, @djsojus :+1: :grinning:.

5 Likes

Congratulations @SilentWraith !!!
Great initiative @djsojus !!!

4 Likes

Congratulations, that was a very informative post indeed. :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations to @SilentWraith and big thanks to the generosity of @djsojus!
Cheers to the game release in 3 days! :raised_hands:

4 Likes