H3 Passport - Physical Edition Merch

I think in a weird way we’ve all been apart of this series. You became a reference in memorabilia and the entirety of the forum has been acknowledged in its credits. Still interesting how they didn’t acknowledge the Reddit.

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, yes, reddit is missing. :smiley: On the other side tho, reddit isnt dedicated to Hitman alone, while the forum sort of is.

1 Like

I mean of course, I meant the subreddit for HITMAN. I just thought it’s a little odd. I don’t know regardless I do think Hitman Forum as a whole was a nice touch to one section the community it at-least acknowledges that on this forum we all have passion for this Trilogy and Series.

2 Likes

i think since Absolution the Forum is mentioned in all Credits :grin:

1 Like

First time I noticed it!

2 Likes

Just seen that there’s already one of these on eBay :joy:

Transcript of the open letter from IOI in the front matter, this can be found in the passport:

"Dear Hitman fans,

In the last 20 years, we’ve sent Agent 47 on more than 100 missions in six different continents across games - and he’s come through them all unscathed, mostly.

Whether it’s a visit to snowy St. Petersburg, the dense rainforests in Colombia or walking the catwalk in Paris, Agent 47 has been there and seen it all throughout his illustrious career. There’s no doubt that we each have our own moments and stories to tell about our favourite missions.

Thank you for your continued support and being there with us on this incredible journey. We hope you enjoy this commemorative passport that celebrates the iconic targets and locations that 47 has visited in the last 20 years.

Yours,
The IO Interactive Team"

12 Likes

Nice. Looks good, and I can’t wait for mine to arrive in the mail.