Has anyone found Agent Smith yet?

Agent Smith has been in every WOA game. So i wonder if anyone has found a clue for where he might be in hitman 3.

3 Likes

wait, he’s in 2?? i knew he was in Hokkaido but wheres he in 2?

its a shame they didn’t included him properly, imagine him replacing Grey :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

In the Siberia Sniper Assassin map if you shoot one of the lockers he shows up.

9 Likes

He also shows up in Singapore sniper assassin when you shoot open one of the container locks.

6 Likes

Surely he’s an Easter Egg somewhere??? If he’s not in the story he’ll show up in the upcoming Hitman 3 Sniper Assassin Maps :wink::wink:

He did that in Hitman 2 Sniper levels.

2 Likes

Hey all, I found the start of something about a week ago and just posted it today as I joined the site and it lead about 6-8 of us to figure out an Easter egg that results in agent Smith showing up(I won’t spoil how or where on this post in case you still want to figure it out on your own). If you want to see it and how to do it in Berlin, go to the Hitman 3 EE forum near the most recent posts at the bottom. It involves some of the birds used in the concrete ornithology challenge if you completed that one already.

12 Likes

Could you hide it with spoilers how to unlock this easter egg? I want to see Smith again

2 Likes

pic by @Ingvar, found by the people in the Easter Egg thread, first mentioned by @Ninefaps :slight_smile:

i guess he’s been found :’-)

24 Likes

Nice find everyone. Knew he’d show up in some kind of way :joy:

2 Likes

he has been found at last, how wonderful

4 Likes

Hehehe. I just wish it was as an NPC, with dialogue. Hokkaido-style Smith was the best!

4 Likes

Карлтон_Смит_(HITMAN)

Imagine real npc Smith dancin and walking around in a club , , , Found 47 and shouting out loud

Smith: hey! 47! 47 its me! What are you doing here?

47: shut. up.

Smith: What? I can’t hear you because of the music!!!

ICA agents radio: Who’s that? Is he with us? Anyway, target located.

14 Likes

Geee, why can’t the devs have these kind of ideas to add in the game :laughing:

5 Likes

I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little disappointed Agent Smith is only a visual Easter Egg in Hitman 3. I was hoping he’d show up in person like H1 (Hokkaido) & H2 (Hantu Port & Siberia). Especially in Mendoza seeing as there are a ton of callbacks in that level with cameos from the entire WoA trilogy.

7 Likes

same, i was hoping for a hokkaido-esque appearance with more dialogue, instead we got less then what the sniper maps got

2 Likes

He might in future content, never say never :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

How can you have Orson come back and not Smith?

5 Likes

They didn’t have to pay for extra lines.

1 Like

I do feel COVID had an effect and it was down to either visual reference or none at all. They made the better choice.

1 Like

Maybe someone found Smiths Tweets about “Towelheads” from 2002 and now he’s canceled. :thinking:

3 Likes