Has the music been improved?

I really didn’t like the soft spy-eque soundtrack of the first two games. I much prefer the grittier tracks from Jasper for contracts and blood money. Do we know if Hitman 3 has a new soundtrack and is it better (darker, grittier) or is it the same spy-style music from the first two?

HITMAN 3’s music is a bit darker, to bring it closer to the tone of the story. more dramatic and brooding, while still retaining the soul of the past 2 games. you’ll need to listen to it before making any judgements :slight_smile:

12 Likes

From the Dubai reveal, it sounded a bit more grandiose, as if there was a Silent Assassin influence creeping in. I assume it’ll vary quite a bit in the other levels, but I haven’t watched the footage yet.

it’s subjective…

4 Likes

It’s pretty objective, it’s a hitman game, the music should be gritty, dark and make me feel like a violent criminal. Hitman 3 does a much better jobs than the first two games. It’s not Jasper level, but it’s good.

That’s an oxymoron. Subjective art forms isn’t objective in the slightest.

5 Likes

Agree to disagree. Red Dead Redemption 2 is an objectively better game than Super man 64. Pavarotti is an objectively better singer than I am.

Saying “agree to disagree” also proves my point :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I actually really miss Hitman 2’s menu music, which matched the spy tone of the games I think. The fact I miss that tells me you’ll probably ike it more! Hahaha.

3 Likes

I just finished 3 and thought the soundtrack was superb. I’d say arguably the best music from the first 3 games.