<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

Yeah .

Do you run another program that could alter the running game like localghost or Cheat Engine?

Just the SDK but I disabled its own version of certpinbypass :thinking:

Can you see this when you check Fiddler’s logs while the game is running?

grafik

@PapaLevy I messaged you on discord about a couple of contract ideas I have, could you take a look and let me know if you can do it urben has the info… thanks man

1 Like

Is it possible to add a feature that generates a JSON file for a contract from a platform you don’t own (so you can recreate it for the platform you do own)? Would be a neat feauture if you could implement this Urben

Hi Urben,
Is HCCE supported on Ambrose Island?
I couldn’t get the tool working when I tried to create a contract for Ambrose Island.
Tool works for other maps like Dubai , Dartmoor etc.

1 Like

Hmmmm… Somthings wrong here?
Image result for spidrman two meme

My bad. Corrected my message.

2 Likes

Mystakes… I mean mistakes happen.

This is possible with the latest release, just use the Hitmaps tokens to request a contract. Note that the bot needs to be authenticated and you might have to wait for that.

Usually /botstatus on F7SC discord tells you which platforms are available currently.

Yes, I did not update the data though so target images don’t show up in the creator and you can also not enforce exits yet. I hopefully find time somewhat soon to update it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, can’t wait to try that out tomorrow.
Will donate a ticket too.

1 Like

Thanks Urben.
Glad to hear that. Please do take time to update HCCE.

How do I create contracts with more then 5 targets and/or more specific requirements via Xbox One?

1 Like

Is there anyway to do hcce on mobile? Idk how this works. Thx for a reply. Eg doing downloading stuff and setting up hcce for xbox or is that not possible
not making contracts obviously.

Only works on a Windows PC with Internet.

3 Likes

@Urben how does it work in general as idk 0047 kinda just does it for us (remaking contracts and stuff) can you actually make the contracts on Xbox? Or is it i need to own Hitman 3 on my pc? If its a own Hitman 3 on pc then just say instead of wasting your time writing out everything.

I explained here how it works:

Owning just H3 on xbox is fine for recreating contracts to that platform.

2 Likes

Thanks a million Urben!

@Urben Good afternoon Urban. I have 2 questions for you. 1. Is it possible to allow only 1 knockout in the contract? 2. Is it possible to set a time limit between the elimination targets in the same way as in escalation?