Hitman 1 to World of Assassination

I have Hitman 1 (GOTY Version) and played it through and made quite a bit of progress with all the escalations. I’ve just bought World of Assassination. I’m logged in with the same profile. However all the Hitman 1 content is as if I’ve started for the first time, and none of the GOTY content seems to have pulled through. How do I update so that WOA has all my prvious progress within it - or do I have to start from scratch? Thanks.
Paul

1 Like

You need to transfer your progress over to Hitman WoA using the IOI website, it is free and totally recommended, however things like Contracts & Escalation progress will be reset for the trilogy

Unfortunately, the progression transfer only works with progress made in Hitman 2. No transfer is available from Hitman 1, so you do have to essentially start from scratch.

7 Likes

Thanks. How do i make all escalations from GOTY become availble - eg from Paris, or do they only show up when i complete the min mission?

2 Likes

IOI decided not to transfer a number of escalations from H1 to H3/WoA, but what they did make available should be playable from the start.

4 Likes

Ah. Thanks for you help.
Paul

3 Likes

You can use the Peacock extension mod to gain access to play the escalations and more!

3 Likes