Hitman 2 maps unavailable through Epic Games Launcher but I got the Pass

I purchased the Hitman 2 access pass in the Epic Games Store, but Hitman 3 says I don’t have it. I have tried restarting the game and the EGS launcher. The add-ons say it’s installed.

Same issue here - hopefully it’s worked out soon.

Même problèmes également, j’ai contacter Epic plusieurs fois mais ils ne peuvent rien faire ou ne veulent pas. J’ai contacté IOI pour voir s’ils pouvaient faire quelque chose, j’attend leur réponse sinon je demande le remboursement… Vraiment dommage que ça soit epic qu’ai l’exclusivité pendant 1 an…

UPDATE: the item I originally purchased was HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Expansion. I later purchased the HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Gold item, and now I can access the content.

It looks like there’s a bug in the game that does not identify correctly which DLC you have installed from EGS. If I had to guess it’s looking only for the gold item and not the regular.

So I’m new to Hitman and I have an issue that others seem to have had. anyway. When I created my io account it was with an old email that I no longer use and cannot access. I forgot the password and no matter how many times I try I can’t recover the email from google. I’d I remember correctly I tried creating a new account under my new email but I can’t link it to my game because of my old email. The funny thing is if I go to my io account it SAYS it’s linked to my old email. However when playing the game and I look via the menu it says no linked account. I tried reaching out to io they say to try here. Oh and obviously I can’t delete my old account so I am curious as what I’m supposed to do because unless I link it to my current account I can’t carry over my progression anybody know what I’m supposed to do?