Hitman 2 to Hitman 3 progress carryover failed

Hello. I recently tried to carryover hitman 2 to Hitman 3. It said success, but the missions are unplayable and keeps advertising it’s paid pack. and i am not re paying to gain access.

Please help.

Platform? If PC, Epic to Epic or Steam to Epic?

Carryover process carries over exclusively your progression data, like achievements and unlocks.
Carryover process does not include any of the locations from previous games.

If you’re on PC, you need to have HITMAN 2016 game in your Epic library to be able to get H2016 locations within HITMAN 3. If you don’t have HITMAN 2016 on Epic, you need either buy it (GOTY Edition required) or buy HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass for HITMAN 3.
If you own HITMAN 2016 Standard Edition (free version will also do), you’ll need either to upgrade it to GOTY Edition or buy HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass for HITMAN 3.

If you own HITMAN 2 on Steam, you’ll have to wait approx till the end of February for developers to sort things out and give you H2 locations within HITMAN 3 for free.
If you don’t own HITMAN 2 on Steam, you need to buy HITMAN 2 Access Pass for HITMAN 3.
There are 3 Access Passes available:

• Standard
    Includes basic 6 locations + 1 Sniper map
  • Expansion
    Includes only The Bank (New York) and Haven Island (Maldives) locations, 2 additional Sniper Maps and Special Assignments
  • Gold
    Includes everything available for two previous Passes in one package.

What Pass to choose it’s entirely up to you.

If you are on console, I’ll let someone else to jump in and help you

2 Likes

Uhm so. I have Hitman 2 on steam and Hitman 3 on Epic Games. At the end of february the maps will be added to my ‘inventory’ automatically or instructions to do so will be given.

Is that correct?

Thank you for the swift reply good sir.

Note: Both games have been purchased through the manufacturer and no third parties we’re involved. Telling this because there’s alot of third party fake downloads going around. They we’re also purchased following TOS by not using any key site or account site. So I should be eligible.

Yes, it is correct.

I assume you have no problems with access to H2016 locations within HITMAN 3?

Do not own hitman 2016, only own Hitman 2 but I cannot re do the carryover, will I be able to do so when this is fixed end feb?

Got it. Well, you always can get it :slight_smile:

Carryover is a one-time thing as it stands right now, so if you already did it, I’m afraid you couldn’t do it once more

Do you think this will be fixed meaning I can still carry over the maps from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3 when developers fixed this?

Note; I assume this company is taking this into consideration as Warner Bros and IO Interactive are one of the biggest studios in america.

Warner Bros is one of the biggest studios in america. Counting for everything they do, including television. IO interactive isnt. But please answer the question I had above.

If you mean getting access to H2 locations within HITMAN 3, everything should work

For the third game IO Interactive works on their own.
IO Interactive is not America’s studio. It’s from Denmark

1 Like

No I meant Warner Bros who releases the games is one of the biggest studios in america counting television aswell

and thats good because i do want hitman 2 locations in hitman 3

do you know how to contact io support?

Just saw a video that does claim that the Maps won’t be ever be able to be carryed over to epic games. Is that true?

Maps (locations) are not carried over at all.
It you mean the carryover process, it carries over only progression data like achievements and unlocks.
And that’s it, no maps

1 Like

If you want to get access to the Hitman 2 locations in Hitman 3, then all that can be done is wait until it’s possible to so.
The plan is to have it available by the end of the month.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

Today (Feb 5th), here’s an update: Whilst we’ve been busy launching HITMAN 3, we’ve also been working on the promised solution for allowing PC players to import locations that they already own into HITMAN 3 on Epic. We’ve got that solution worked out and it’s currently being tested and verified from all angles to make it as robust as possible. In terms of timing, it’s definitely a case of sooner rather than later. Even with the longest estimates we’ve looked at, the solution will be fully rolled out before the end of February. We’ll keep you updated with the next steps.

1 Like