Hitman 3 2021 Year 2 Future

Paris :wink: would just need stuffs moved around and re-added so it looks like a museum again

ICA Facility Training, donā€™t think IO would make a real yacht version :crossed_fingers:

Would be quite empty without any students around :pensive:

1 Like

on the yacht, I was hoping for something much bigger than the ICA facility

I mean, we all know what a REAL Hitman fan wants - more Escalations! Preferably DLC! :joy:

I take it as a sarcasm.
Or itā€™s a personal attack otherwise.
Or Iā€™m not a real HITMAN fan

You have committed one of 7 Deadly IOI Sins - neglected Escalations and Escalation DLCs. You have to to buy 7DS seven times and complete each copy of it 100%. Or else.

Eh, remembering Death on the Mississippi has me lukewarm on this idea.

Why would one of the most fun missions in Blood Money leave you like warm?

1 Like

what ifā€¦in Year 2, they add more outfit customization to mix and match accessories? maybe wear the cowboy hat with the blood money suit. this could possibly occur in the speculated safe house map. i feel like this is almost a more viable option than the elevator conversation a few posts above :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

you all want regular maps like airports or museums, but you know what we need backā€¦

5 Likes

I hope we will see better game play,better ending story after Hitman 3 Year 2 2022 and of course many new good ways to play Hitman 3 and new gorgeous maps with expanded ways of killing targets!

Iā€™ve been grinding Featured Contracts lately, and I think a simple ā€œFilterā€ setting would be cool since the Challenges are broken up into Hitman 1, 1 and 2, etc.

I also think they heard our cries for new locations (given theyā€™ve only teased one) I think if they move to a Hitman Year ___ scheme - things could only get better with entirely new locations as well as bonus missions.

One thing I thought of for the future of Hitman is the ability to mix and match outfits, but I can see with the variety IO offers in the game in terms of unlockables, this would probably never happen.

Iā€™m excited for year 2, and personally believe they wonā€™t hold back.

That was exactly my thought! I was messing around with Santa 47 and thought, ā€œMan I just want the jacket and my normal suit pants, or the Santa pants with a tieā€ Like mix it up and really look ridiculous!

1 Like

Since this seems to be the newest ā€˜Wishlistā€™ topicā€¦ I guess I was playing the Envy Contention (in Mendoza)ā€¦ One of the targets needs to be killed with a Sniper Rifle. I was going past the band and one of them is playing a violin. Then I had the ideaā€¦

What if they made a non sus Sniper Rifle disguised as a violin? Youā€™d only be in danger of being spotted while using it to aim and when you fire it. Itā€™d naturally be a Siegerā€¦ Maybe there could be a bit of (no pun intended) fiddling with it to get it ready to fire. But other than that - youā€™d be able to carry it out in the open when not ready to shoot.

:thinking: Itā€™d need some balancing, like pros vs cons to using it.

2 Likes

Wishlist? A cardboard box please.

How about this? When youā€™ve grabbed someone from behind theyā€™ll then have (if youā€™re playing with a controller) a (Y) prompt with pulses coming from it - indicating you should keep pressing the button. You can also just hold the button.

How about a progress meter that surrounds the prompt? This could also give an indication of how close you are to being able to snap their neck. Maybe it could change color.

Edit: It seems like when you grab someone from around a corner - there arenā€™t as many button presses to make them pass out. Maybe with this method, it could start out at 50% or whatever amount.

I donā€™t want a lot in Hitman, there are just a few things I need. I donā€™t want a lot of changes underneath the gamemodes screen. I would love to see more missions, like the HSF. I might even want some more maps, when the Target arcade comes out at all.

Ko-ing someone takes 10 button presses, the prompt to snap someoneā€™s neck appears after 5.

Not sure about this, but I can check. It should be the same.

It all depends on how fast you press the button, since the game takes its time to make the prompt appear.

Really hope they streamline some of the Contracts Mode menu in Year 2. Iā€™m mostly talking about the Featured Contracts section here.

Going back to the menu, then having to navigate your way back to the Featured Contracts, especially the Legacy ones, takes more buttons than it should. I just had to complete over 15 Legacy Featureds to complete my Track 2 Challenges (I needed the hobby knife and toolbox, but I went the extra mile to get that last stage completed).

• There should be a prompt to return to the Featured Contracts menu, and
  • the menu itself should be a full-screen vertical list, where you can go up, right, left, and down. Navigating a bunch of horizontal pages upon pages of Contracts is tedious.
  • Options to sort by Location would be nice too.
3 Likes

I wish :

1. MINI GUN
  2. Dual Silver Ballers
  3. Map on Russia (St Petersburg)
  4. Map on Airport - metal detectors, luggage belt crouch etc (with multiple entry / exits on airplane from/to different destinations) as we miss airport/travel due to current situation :roll_eyes:
  5. More blue color NPC like Diana / Constant
  6. More Mission Story and Disguises (like Sapienza)
  7. Agent Smith on the Map
  8. Face Scanning on target and Face Mask Gadget like Mission Impossible.
  9. Ability to ride/drive bike/horse and car on Map (maybe too much of wish, let me stop here :smiley:)
5 Likes

Yes! A change to this menu would be very welcome.

1 Like