Hitman 3 - 3.110 - May 24th Patch Notes

14 Likes

Well that was fast…
days-since-last-bug

20 Likes

And silverballer was raplace on ducky pisol

3 Likes

i think the bigger bug is ioi forgetting to add the dlss file for the epic games version of hitman 3, thus making dlss unavailable on that platform

2 Likes

Told you!

You’re so predictable, IOI…

10 Likes
1 Like

10 Likes

More meat to Master Mode and lots of little bug fixes I can appreciate.

Slightly disappointed they didn’t add an “exit to contracts menu” button, or numerically order escalation and contract challenges, but I didn’t expect that.

Thanks to the devs for their continued work on this game, and with appreciation for their level of involvement with the playerbase.

8 Likes

Has anyone else noticed this?

It seems to have replaced the DAK Gold Covert, which is cool, but I wonder how that’s going to affect contracts…

20 Likes

It’s pretty with the scroll work

1 Like

lovely just came home from work can’t wait to unlock yellow rabbit suit and footsteps add back on xbox

2 Likes

Honestly, I prefered the old design, but whatever…

I remember the first days after H3’s launch, users discovered that the Deluxe Golden Smg was unlockable by featured contract tracks: perhaps this is the cause they changed it?

1 Like

Might just be a server cache thing. Just looked on all platforms, and they got the real name. What you see there is the rare version of the suit. Hard to pronounce, wonderful to wear :wink:

16 Likes

Master specially for Chonqing. That ICA facility sure was pretty full of blind spots for something top priority to protect. :B

3 Likes

people complained about IOI’s radio silence for a long time, but upon reviewing these patch notes one can see that IOI’s time was put to good use. many great fixes here. :+1: i’m personally looking forward to the Master difficulty tweaks and the Berlin egg hunt challenge

14 Likes

9 Likes

Where can I find the ICA19 F/A Stealth Duck-Edition?

Edit: Found it! I am such an idiot.

2 Likes

The game has a pretty old DLSS version, 2.3.2 from October 2021.

@Clemens_IOI Tried a new difficulty for a while… OH MY GOD! Each of these guards should be equipped with a real Striker V3. Ten shots can kill Agent 47!

2 Likes

10 Likes