Hitman 3 - 3.110 - May 24th Patch Notes

Indeed, I will try the last version of the SDK later.

But first, let me try it without any change.

Well. That made one of my fan made contracts Dancing was a Crime a bit messed up. One of the targets was named “W”. Why!? :sob: Her name is now Monica Ansdal. That makes my briefing redundant.

1 Like

I recommend DLSS swaper to very easily and quickly change DLSS versions on the fly GitHub - beeradmoore/dlss-swapper

1 Like

This slightly annoys me. I paid for the gold DAK SMG and IO replaces it for an inferior gun without elaborating. Thats sloppy work. Please give me my paid item back and replace the DAK in the escalations track for this shit reskin.

4 Likes

It’s not fair to call it inferior when it’s literally the same gun, same clip, same suppressor, same recoil, same reloading animation, everything. It’s just a reskin. If you want a gun that looks like the old one, use the DAK Black.

So happy with the patches! Thanks IOI! Finally we have Grey on the boat (thanks to @scat1620 ).
Now we just need some tweaks on contract mode. Master difficulty, ability to delete own contracts (that haven’t been played, yet), more specific kill conditions – and of course less specific kill conditions (not melee or thrown).

5 Likes

I prefer to use a gun I want to use, not which one IO wants me to use. I’m not gonna grind a gamemode I dont give a damn about just to get my item back. I paid for it, then I might as well complain when its taken from my inventory.

6 Likes

Well the ray tracing sure looks good but the framerate is destroyed so that can wait for the distant future. Poor 2070. Some oil magnate can maybe enjoy that now.

1 Like

I’d like to confirm that the Raytracing has finally fixed the worst reflection of the entire trilogy. Half of me wanting RTX on Hitman 3 was to see this horror fixed, and it is!

Previous - Ultra Settings

Raytracing Enabled

24 Likes

Now that’s gorgeous! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Me with my RTX 2080 with RTR ON and 30fps.

But very nice result, IO nailed it. Now I need a new GPU and wait for some performance improvement :smile:

6 Likes

Could anyone with the fancy settings/HW check this hallway?

I can’t cut it, sadly. :sob:

6 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to check out the full patch notes in detail yet, but delighted to learn that I Find This Amoosing has been fixed and that Lucas Grey is back in the boat, great news!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

And thanks to @Travis_IOI and/or @Clemens_IOI for immortalising my moaning in the patch notes, very happy to finally be able to leave you chaps alone now… thanks for putting up with sore eardrums for a year! :smile:

21 Likes

8 Likes

They finally killed off the stupid #2 numbering on the ETs and changed it to just “The [codename] - Year 2”.

Good. Because when The Broker didn’t go live in Year 1, having it tagged as #2 was stupid as hell.

9 Likes

21 Likes

The previous roadmap image for May had the upcoming Iconoclast as a reactivation as well…

Glad that they changed it so we can all do it.

2 Likes

Only The Fugitive and The Bookkeeper were marked as reactivations.

RTX OFF

RTX ON

18 Likes

Instinct kill conditions are now also displayed when playing Escalations, including Seven Deadly Sins content.

This is awesome, been wanting this for a while.

The game was configured to display up to 200 inventory items. A few months back, we reached that item milestone and this change/fix will raise that cap to allow all items to be displayed.

Finally. OG Sieger 300 and Jager 7 Tiger are back. Not that I’ve really wanted to use them, but my inventory looked unfinished without them…

[Optional] Fix
We’ve resolved an issue where the planning page for Contracts Mode did not always show whether a complication was optional, or not. Now, the [optional] tag will be shown when appropriate.

Hooray! It was always kinda annoying to have to slowly read the complication out to figure if it would fail you or not for not following it.

the sunglasses on the Odium Suit (Seven Deadly Sins: Envy) were floating and following 47 around the map, rather than protecting his eyes from the Hokkaido sun. Now, they’ll be worn as you’d expect.

Is that why he hasn’t been wearing them? They’ve actually been floating behind him all this time? I hadn’t noticed that…

one of the IT workers in the bank had lost their flamingo slippers. You’ll never guess where we found them.

Does this mean 47 doesn’t have to amputate his two feet now when he takes the disguise? Good.

Overall, really nice patch. Lots of fixes and some surprising QOL changes.

Hopefully next time we can get a Sprint Toggle option. We’re getting there with things like Mono Audio and Subtitle Backgrounds for accessibility. A sprint toggle next, please…

can anyone tell me have the other Ducky Guns been updated with the new Duck audio feature?

7 Likes