Hitman 3 - 3.120 - July 26th Patch Notes - (the Ambrose Patch)

Can anyone confirm the patch size?

I think it was about 4.2 GBs for PS4. :wink:

3 Likes

Well this sucks… Hopefully they can move it into its rightful place in the future

3 Likes

Small-ish bug fix patch compared to previous releases, but still some nice stuff here.

Elusive Arcade Tweak
We’ve made a back-end change to Elusive Target Arcade, which allows HITMAN 3 owners to play all existing and future Arcade contracts, regardless of their ownership of HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2. Previously, players were required to own an ‘Access Pass’ for HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 to access the relevant Arcade Contracts.

This change allows us to create Arcade Contracts that are not restricted to targets from the same game. We’re now able to pick and choose from the full roster of available Elusive Targets to create more variety and themes. You’ll see the first of these appear in-game starting in August.

Cross season ETA contracts! Been waiting for this for a while! :sunglasses:

We’ve resolved an issue where NPC’s could get stuck in an endless animation loop after being injected with a sedative syringe.

finally. Now this we’ve been waiting on a fix for a long time…

We’ve updated the description of the Number Six with Gloves suit. Just in time.

Just in time? Lucas Grey in Ambrose confirmed woop woop

We’ve ended the conspiracy theories in Berlin and removed the barcode from the back of GuestList Man’s head, aka Ziegler. He was never part of Ort-Meyer’s army and now, he never will be.

Dang. I wonder how that ended up there in the first place? Zeigler looks nothing like 47, so how did he get the barcode tattoo on his model’s texture? Did they just edit 47’s model and change the face? Why not any other NPC? :laughing:

We’ve resolved several issues that could cause NPCs and (especially!) targets in Haven Island to see through several walls and floors. This was a complicated and tricky issue to address but it seems to have been caused by an AI vision blocker in the door template for this level.

Took a dang while for this but I’m glad people (PC for now) can play Haven in peace. Very glad for the explanation too. NPCs walking through Doors caused this? Bugs are really really weird.

Give us a Sprint Toggle Option for the next patch… Please!.. :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I feel like the reason there’s a smaller amount of bug fixes is because they wanted to make sure Ambrose Island launched as smooth as possible

1 Like

I posted this in June of last year, and now they’ve actually made the change so The Raver is in “Casual”!

10 Likes

Well at least you can’t use it to leisurely eliminate a target with an accident kill at anytime and anywhere with no risk of getting caught which is exactly what the shock phone did.

1 Like

Finally! I’ve been complaining about that MSS glitch for now and its fixed Now! Also Ashens suit issue I wrote directly to Travis got resolved. And HSF too, So many long time issues has been fixed. Ty, IO!
Edit: Can someone please check on coconut behind bar in Hangout Area and if Almond’s dagger is Still unplacable on all surfaces? I am currently off computer.

Anyone else keep getting disconnected? I guess the server might be overloaded with too many people at once playing the new map. It’s taking like 10-20 secs to open an item select menu, load a save, etc.

Perhaps limit access to those who preordered the game originally until August.

The question is: Will the Molotov Cocktail act as a fire accident kill? Or is it just to ignite stuff?

I also really like the widget for the gameplay settings!

1 Like

Finally. Thank you @Travis_IOI and the whole IOI team.
Was quite of annoying when 47 is in the server room doing his stuff and suddenly Tyson spots him, being on the very highest floor of the mansion.
Now on to other wallhack stuff fixes hopefully. Because there are quite a lot of them in the game

6 Likes

Seems they changed it so it just blows stuff up unless all the times ive used it ive missed the method to do the fire bit

Its not in any of the campaign tabs so honestly? I think its good where it is. Its a part of Hitman 3’s rollout so it should be in there to show that it was made for that game

2 Likes

And honestly maybe it should be in the side missions tab. Idk where tho

1 Like

I found a “bug”. When you leave the map with Grey in the helicopter, Grey has a hole in his chest and bloody hands :sweat_smile: I know that model of him exist, being in that coffin, but he shouldn’t sit like this in a helicopter. It’s not safe, flying with such a wound!

3 Likes

Something weird… On PS4, ater the patch, the June roadmap is now shown on the main H3 screen.

4 Likes

A really important fix happened to us PC players: 47 finally turns realistically and slowly when turning him around via the keyboard. The instant, robotic movement is gone. I had given up hope on that long ago.

1 Like

Can anyone else on PC not load save games? Or is this because I left some old mods on (SMF doesn’t currently work so if I remove the mods I won’t be able to re-deploy them)

I did a Master mode save on my first session in Ambrose after I killed Crest, but now I have to start from scratch, didn’t even get to finish my first playthrough :weary:

You’ll notice the load menu doesn’t even have Enter key as an option, but the save menu does

Edit: I removed mods and it still doesn’t work for me on EGS, but it works on Vanilla Steam

UPDATE: Nvm, it was because one of the save games takes place during a mod I no longer have installed (Noodle Massacre), apparently that ruins the entire load game function :sweat_smile:

Still have to redo a playhthrough from scratch tho :frowning:

This update is pretty hefty in terms of QoL improvements and bug fixing, also great to get confirmed a new patch is coming sooner than later.

And a huge thank you to the team for Ambrose Island, one of the best maps in my opinion! :100:

4 Likes

Actually that might be better. If they put it into the campaign, it would slow down the pace of the story (not to mention the cutscene style wouldn´t fit well between WC and Sgail). Probably better if they put it alongside the side missions from H1. Or if they by any chance make one more bonus mission in the future, they can just create a separate category (probably unlikely).

3 Likes