HITMAN 3 announcements

i mean bruh as in “im surprised they dropped a roadmap” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: im so excited

7 Likes

Oh. Then in both cases it was speedy nonetheless. :stuck_out_tongue:

So there’s more deluxe content than what we already had? Cool, I guess. Also, YAME!

Dumb question, but is the deluxe content only available to owners of the deluxe edition?

They did the cult suit, exactly what I said I wanted a few days ago :smiley:

Yes…but there should be an upgrade to the Deluxe Edition available.

2 Likes

Not really excited for that suit, but I’m happy Silent Assassin is getting some love.

Awesome unlocks, awesome suits, ETs and Escalations, great!

BUT: Again, the Elusives are timed once more. Where is the change they said they wanted to do to the formula? I hope its not just that the suits of the new maps are bound to mastery.

6 Likes

I am more looking forward to the cult one than the white ninja one (mainly because there are maps that the cult suit might make sense in)

art

One more deluxe escalation to come. I missed this info too.

10 Likes

We have 3 right now, no? 1 more would be 4, not 6

3 right now + 2 announced this month + 1 more to come = 6.

17 Likes

That will surely be in Berlin since we have them in all other maps.

5 Likes

Same here! I hope there’s still a chance to upgrade the game.

Ye, The deluxe pack should be a DLC on all platforms.

1 Like

It wasn’t clear that we were going to get 6 deluxe escalations. Even on PSN (where you buy the game) there’s no mention of that. This whole time I thought the 3 escalations coming at launch were just it.

2 Likes

thats never indicated a specific number. they just said that there was gonna be more after launch

https://hitman.com/global/buy/

1 Like

I knew it !! Thank you

1 Like

Cool at last!! I was asking this days

Yeah, it is weird how on the product page for the Deluxe content, it doesn’t mention getting more escalations after launch.

But all the promo material for pre-ordering Hitman 3 and getting the deluxe edition always have some fine print at the bottom saying something like “more Deluxe escalations to come post-launch”. Still, this is a nice surprise, isn’t it?