HITMAN 3 announcements

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1359613992176656384

The votes are in! PS Blog readers voted Hitman 3 as their January 2021 Players’ Choice winner, proving Agent 47 always gets the job done: https://play.st/3cYZGi5 Congrats @IOInteractive

32 Likes

Here’s the H3 Subdue Dialogue video.

Diana can’t stand still whilst Tamara is being choked out. She must need to use the bathroom.

22 Likes

Double whammy! Here’s the Targets At Gunpoint video too!

17 Likes

Lol I love agent Rhodes’ lines. But it’s kinda sad they didn’t record lines for Edwards, they’re just using the default NPC lines. It’s not even his voice, come on.

17 Likes

doesnt Edwards have the proper voice lines in Sgail?

1 Like

Seems like not, disappointing. Also noticed that agent Rhodes uses some default guard lines since they can also be heard on that video, I didn’t remember that.

6 Likes

I love how all of them really fit the characters. Royce “Did you see some good movies recently?” killed me, or Ingrams “Just barking or will you bite?” or the ICA agents helplessly saying “We are both professionals and know where this is going, just get done with it”. I dont know, but damn, this one was really grim…

17 Likes

IO reacts to speedruns from Frote7 and Goron.
Premiere in 25 minutes

26 Likes

GG @Frote7

9 Likes

Isn’t it the bratwurst delivery guy? Developers said pizza guy. Lol

2 Likes

Presumably frote’s killing of the Wurst Delivery Guy isn’t penalised against Silent Assassin because he’s already ‘exited’ the mission at the broken Sewer exit, and then the game doesn’t record the non-target kill as he goes to an actually working exit on the Scooter? Sorta like a double-bug?

8 Likes

Goron’s speedruns were quick, but I died a little inside seeing how fast they did it without getting Silent Assassin. I’m not used to Hitman speedrunners doing that. (weird how they didn’t show his Dartmoor or Romania runs)

Frickin… Wow at Frote’s speed. Lots of cool distraction techniques, no idea what was up with that last Romania level (he’d shot a distraction, the enemies had the alerted “!” and shot at him, but he wasn’t spotted?

9 Likes

These Speedruns are insane

1 Like

He killed npc and got SA ?
How?

Because of what Scat wrote.

Once you interact with the bugged manhole exit, your score and your time is set to that. The game thinks you actually did exit.

You can do anything you want after that, as the rating, score and time is already set to what it was when you interacted with the bugged manhole exit.

The bug has been reported multiple times, so it should be fixed soon.

This was a great showcase of the bug though, seeing as they didn’t know that you had free reign once you interact with the exit.

12 Likes

Quick question but does anyone know who made the hitman roulette website and if they’ll be adding in the hitman 3 missions

Kotti was the first one to make the Roulette, but I think he made the Roulette for BM and Hitman 1.

Mr Mike (Hitmaps) made a different one, and with updates of Hitman 1, 2 and 3. It’s the one that is used for the Roulette Rivals tournaments.

H3 roulette is already available
https://roulette.hitmaps.com/

6 Likes

Oh thank you I’ve been waiting for it to get updated

2 Likes

The Muffin Trick!

Love it when devs react to these types of videos of their own games :smiley:

11 Likes

Let’s hope maybe they’re actually paying attention to the bugs now :sweat_smile:

15 Likes