HITMAN 3 announcements

I’m happy we can climb pipes faster. Maybe ladders too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Idea: disguise in briefcase

Not exactly every country in Asia is able to pre-order H3. As of right now, it’s still not available in Taiwan. But I am sure it will soon. So thanks again for the info, @Ibbe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not to be nagging but this disguise talking here in the anouncement topic gets me first seeing, ooohhhh 15 new comments, maybe a blog post, a trailer, a gameplay. Nope still disguise in briefcases…

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/N6_9kxRX0mk

36 Likes

Those damn age restrictions…
I believe the channel authours should set that the video(s)/channel is not for children, by default

2 Likes

4 Likes

well i think it already happens by default but for some reason Youtube is blocking embed videos that are age restricted

After the new Studio was completely introduced and those law changes gone into force, personally I set up my channel and all my videos are not for children and seems they work even if embedded

1 Like

Is what we see in the thumbnail an H1/H2 map :face_with_monocle: ?

HITMAN 3 map. finally some H3 VR gameplay…

1 Like

They revealed Chongqing with a technical engine trailer so I’m delusionaly hoping for a map reveal

1 Like

Is it a live video or is it a trailer?

It’s not live, it’s gameplay that’s being premiered.

1 Like

IOI doesn’t do livestreams on YouTube.
Twitch they like

1 Like

Kind of excited. But not sure if I should watch it. Spoilers?

I wait for people to write what it contains. Also I won’t play VR so less helpful for me. :smiley:

That mission in the thumbnail could be Chongqing by the looks of it though.

1 Like

that was awesome :0

6 Likes

Chinese restaurant???

3 Likes