HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Well I was wrong.
The crashes are back.

1 Like

in Berlin

PC

We can’t neither smuggle nor load the TAC-4 S/A in a briefcase. The TAC-4 S/A has vanished from the inventory but is still in the game.

-Prepare any mission
-Try to choose the TAC-4 S/A

2 Likes

Checked on playstation and its fine, must be PC only problem

2 Likes

Ok, thank you. I hope that investigators are on their way, I like this weapon.

Bumping this to the front as it’s an issue affecting a lot of npcs in maps across the trilogy. I didn’t see it in the patch notes but if it turns out to be fixed I’ll delete this.

I’ve found a couple more instances of this bug so I deleted other posts with it in and moved them here.
Platform: Xbox One S, but also seen on Playstation and PC, thanks Count.Rushmore
Description: Some NPCs have a grey tint applied in their contracts mode image. In order I found them, they are:

1. A guard that stands by Bangkok’s boat exit, found on The Source

2. A Dubai tech crew member close to the tech crew starting location.

3. A civilian in Mumbai who stands outside the Rangan tower-facing entrance to the chawls.

4. Barber customer Lucky Parminder from the escalation he is a target in. Outside of this he is a ? image as his design has a chance of being the Maelstrom’s model. His jaw’s also very broken.

5. A chef, discovered on The Source.
    !

6. A resident of Santa Fortuna, in a house by the fishing area.
    !

7. A partygoer in Berlin.
    !

8. A Mendoza guest by the wine tasting room.
    !2

When I find more, I’ll add them to here in case it’s a fix one npc at a time sort of issue. I wonder why it’s happened though?

1 Like

Platform: Stadia

Description : Lucas Grey’s character model is absent from the opening cutscene when selecting the default Harbour start on The Ark Society

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Ark Society using the default Harbour start point
  3. Watch as 47 motors towards the Harbour by himself in a boat that can magically steer itself whilst Lucas Grey is taking a breather in the green room and not bothering to turn up for the cutscene

Frequency : Every time

Attached Stadia screencaps: https://stadia.google.com/capture/4c2c2874-70a6-4b11-aec9-131b362d3052, https://stadia.google.com/capture/a815c3c0-c12f-469d-a4f4-304d648db961, https://stadia.google.com/capture/fe4682cf-ad3c-4167-850a-03a0d1729fb5

EDIT - will be sending this via Zendesk too

4 Likes

Getting fps stuttering since small 2gb update in end of an era had locked 144 at 1440p before. Anyone else on pc?

What about your graphics card driver?
If you have Nvidia, latest drivers have problems with HITMAN 3.
Problem should be gone with downgrading a driver. I recommend to install version of 466.77.
It seems the most stable recent driver.
I recommend to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely get rid of previous driver and then install new one (in this case older one).
To use this program you better boot up your PC in Safe Mode first and then use it.
After delete is finished, your PC should reboot and you can perform a new driver installation

I have a video card from AMD

DDU also applicable to this vendor. And AMD also should have an archive of older drivers.
Give it a try, might help

My game lagging after patch as hell. I am so angry . I run this game mostly 60 FPS stable and now is complete broken. Since april every patch ruin game more .

1 Like

older driver cannot help , yesterday with 3.4.1 patch was all good even with newest nvidia driver , today is game not playable

I played normally after the update with no bugs, though not that much yet, but I checked also this situation - no problems identified

PS4 vita

47 always starts the 1st level of the Lust escalation sitting in mid air like a mime, in front of and perpendicular to the chair.

I feel you, having these exact same issues

1 Like

Exact same problem here too; Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Missing seawater in all maps. Also AMD GPU. A modern type (RX6000 series). Drivers and all that make no difference and it’s not a corrupt update.

After the newest patch July 27 2021, the game has started hitching and spiking. Just before the patch game was running perfectly with absolutely 0 issues. Specs: GTX 1070 and Ryzen 5 2600X

1 Like

Platform: PS5
Digital

The first starting location on the docks a cargo boat is going down the river towards the hotel. Boat shakes side to side causing other boats to do the same as goes across the water.
Also don’t have a picture but ceiling in the lobby of the hotel bugs in ands out basically disappears.

Frequency: every time i load into the level
HITMAN 3 - Boat Glitch - YouTube