HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Freelancer Mode Bug Report

PS4

Sapienza

Somebody broke the Mime

Entertainer just stand there drinking over and over. Doesn’t even complain when I steal all the change from his hat. The bottle he drinks from has been empty for hours, but he keeps trying to quench his thirst.

While not a serious bug, hopefully someone can fix him soon… After all, a mime is a terrible thing to waste…

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: In Freelancer mode, in Santa Fortuna the safe was in the Bar Basement, one clue couldn’t be scanned, I tried every angle. No problems with the 2 other clues. Finally opened the safe with explosives…

1 Like

PS5
Freelancer

A lot of food/drink suspects will consume in Showdown Missions are invisible. Have seen this in Mendoza, Sgail and Berlin this far.

Platform: PC (Steam)
Description: Elite cartel member disguise clips like there´s no tomorrow. Both sleeves, standing and/or walking, plus the gun on the back clips into 47´s body when walking.
Frequency: Always.

2 Likes

PS4 (But probably all platforms)

Berlin

If you use a Golden Idol on the Chair in the swamp, you get the Easter Egg scene with the hippo.

If you happen to get a SECOND Golden Idol (they can be found in crates, after all), and throw it on the chair again, you get a game crash.

Probably too much bug powder…

3 Likes

PC - Steam - Freelancer mode

Camera has limited range. It would not recognise suspects if they are far away. It would also mark/unmark the wrong suspect (not based on which one is under the reticle) when more than 1 are close together

1 Like

PC - Steam - Freelancer mode

When in guard disguise, having the camera out would attract comments such as “you wanna holster that?!” basically NPCs treating it as a gun verbally.

PS5
Freelancer

When you use the new exit in Bangkok, if you let the cutscene playout without skipping it - 47’s left arm will vanish. Which is then prominently visible on the scoring screen because this becomes the background image.

1 Like

Nah, that’s just those Japanese sliding doors for ya…

3 Likes

Platform: PC

Description: Incinerator in morgue didn’t count as accident kill for purpose of freelancer optional objective.

1 Like

Platform:PS4
Mode: Freelancer

Description: one of the target doesn’t die when he drinks a bottle poisoned with lethal pills. The lethal pills were recovered in the map (in the tunnel).
EDIT: The bottle is located on a table behind the military vehicles, on the left of the ambassy when you face the building.

Didn’t have the opportunity to take a picture of the location unfortunately.
EDIT: location of the bottle (blue cross)

1 Like

I got the same reaction walking around with a car battery…

1 Like

PS4

Safe house Garage

Cannot pick up the fuse.

I guess it decided to RE-FUSE to be picked up.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This may be similar to this bug I came to report:

PS5
Freelancer

Had a target in Whittleton Creek in the basement of Janus’ house that drinks from a cup. I poisoned it and he didn’t die. Turns out there were two cups in the same spot and he was drinking from the one that wasn’t poisoned.

1 Like

I bet poisoning the cup is a trigger event where he always drinks from the other cup or just stands there staring if both are poisoned.

1 Like

Platform: All
Description: A gap between wall textures in church basement
Frequency: Always

1 Like

Platform: PC
Client: Epic Games
Mode: Freelancer

I’ve just recently finished a campaign and as soon as I exited the mission the game crashed. When I wanted to enter Freelancer Mode again it pops up with an error saying the following:

So I have no clue on how to actually get back into the game.

2 Likes

Platform: Ps5

Description: In freelancer mode during the showdwon stage i noticed something. The targets looks when I was playing were hat, tattoo, glasses and no hair. They had business meeting, smoker and nervous. 6 suspects and 2 matched the looks, had meeting and smokers, but not nervous. Neither of them were the target. The one that was the target wore a hat, glasses, bald and was a smoker and nervous but no tattoos.
I don’t know if its a bug or not ,but the targets are not meeting all of the descirptions and if they are they are missing one or two.

frequency: Every once in awhile

PS4

Bad Intel, Diana:
Showdown on Isle of Sgail

Target appearance says:
Grey Hair
Hat
Glasses
Earrings

Turns out none of the targets match the description. True target had tattoos, not earrings.

PS5
Chongqing

In the area where Hush’s drones are flying, if a weapon is left in an area that a drone will scan - it will attract a guard over to investigate at the area but they will leave without picking up the weapon. This then begins in endless loop every time the drone scans the ground with the weapon.