HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC

I cant seem to knock out guys if they’re on the floor

Hi!! I have a problem with the game. It works well at the past but today I wanted to play and the game won’ t start. When I initiate it in the EGS store it takes me again to the EGS store. I tried some internet solutions but nothing works and I don’t know what to do. I aprecciate any help.

Thank you!!

PD: In the events visor the code is 0xc0000005, and it says the error is with the hitman3.exe aplication.

Platform: PS4 Pro

Description: Waiting at the end of the map (where targets run) killing one by one as they run, the 9th kill crashes the game.

Platform: PS4

Description: “Take a picture” challenges aren’t unlocking. I’ve tried non-stop capturing of the image also. Dubai - the girl and her father, Dartmoore - the family meeting and Alexa by her brother’s bed specifically.

Platform: PS5 disc, Digital copy of game

Description : Stuck on 28/29 locations. Discovered them all but the game will not count the Lotus Path. When I first visited the lotus path the discover symbol would not disappear and the counter did not increase.

Now when I look at the map it shows the name but never registered it for the challenge or trophy. I have visited and completed level at least 10 more times. To no success. All other trophies for the level I have achieved after I spotted this issue.

Steps to reproduce: Every time I play level

Frequency: Every time I play level

Platform: PC Windows 10 64 bit
Description: Hitman 3 freezes and then crashes mostly when I launch the level or a bit after getting in the level
Steps to reproduce: It only happens on some computers and not all but here is a thread where all the people share this issue Hitman 3 crashes on launch? - Hitman 3 (2021) / Technical Issues - Hitman Forum
Frequency: Every time I play

Description : There is sound of rain in the employee break room when 47 walks against the wall, or puts someone in the closet.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start HITMAN 3
  2. Start Chongqing
  3. Go to location on map
  4. Walk against wall.

Frequency : Always

Platform: PC, Digital

Description : Information panels stop working after reloading a save, also the floor has weird visual glitches.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load The Bank level.
  3. Reload a save, and go see the panels.

Platform: PC, Digital

Description : It seems the exit music is out of sync, it triggers only on the score menu, instead of playing when you actually are exiting the level.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load any level.
  3. Finish a level, and notice how the exit music is out of sync.

Frequency : Almost always

Platform: Xbox Series X Digital

Description: I have completed all 3 mission stories, but the achievement for completing all 3 mission stories was not granted.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Play the ‘End of an Era’ mission and complete all 3 mission stories.
  2. Complete the mission multiple times after finishing all 3 mission stories.
  3. Observe that the achievement for completing all 3 mission stories is not unlocked.

Frequency: Always

Platform: PS5, disc

Description : I do not have the option to select either coins or fibre wire before missions

Steps to reproduce:
Absolutely no idea!

Frequency : I used to be able to select them when I first had the game, but not any more, and seems to happen regardless of what level or suit.

Video: https://youtu.be/KhgwqJogAGg

Platform: PS5
Description: So I decided to play the PS4 version (not VR) of Hitman 3 today on my PS5 as I’ve heard it has fewer bugs (I’ve experienced lots of music cutting out, server errors and even a couple crashes on the PS5 version), and discovered that for some reason the narrowed vision cone you get when running around in PSVR is happening when I move in regular third person mode. I just searched through all the options multiple times and can’t seem to find a way to change it. Any ideas? I tried restarting the game and even reinstalling the PS4 version of the game. Didn’t fix it.

Steps:

1. Load the PS4 version of Hitman 3 from a PS5.
  2. Start any location (not in VR).
  3. Start to walk and run around.

Frequency: All the time

This happens to me all of the time on PS5. Glad it’s not just me.

1 Like

Description: Game freezes and then crashes to desktop when trying to lockpick or break open the cabinet to acquire fuse cell in the car with the highest commanding officer.

Steps:

1. Load Carpathian Mountains
  2. Go into Pause menu and click Restart Mission
  3. Play through the mission until you reach the cabinet (requires nail or crowbar)
  4. Upon opening the cabinet the game freezes for a moment then crashes to desktop

Update: I saved the game right before the lockpick, it appears the crash is random, and after subsequent restarts and reloads the chance of it happening increases.

Update 2: Here’s a video: Twitch

Platform PS5 Disc OS 20.02-02.50.00. Hitman 3 Game v3.10 Server v8.1

Locations: Dubai, Berlin, Chongqing

Description: Multiple trophies do not “pop” (get awarded) on Playstation although they are awarded in game. Syncing trophies with Playstation, replaying missions, completing additional challenges does not work. >60 posts on this forum of trophy popping issues.

1. Dubai “Stair Master”- reach mastery level 20 in Dubai. In-game discovery challenges 22/22, “Discover Dubai” shows complete and in-game level 20 rewards unlocked. No PSN trophy.

2. Belin “Warehouse veteran”- reach mastery level 20 in Berlin. In-game discovery challenges 15/15, “Discover Berlin” checked off, and level 20 in-game rewards unlocked. No PSN trophy.

3. “Chongqing Hack the planet”- reach mastery level 20 in Chongqing. In-game discovery challenges 18/18 “Discover Chongqing” checked off. Level 20 rewards unlocked in-game. No PSN trophy.

4. Chongqing “Surveillance Master”- Discover all areas of Chongqing. In-game “Discover Chongqing” challenge checked off. No PSN trophy.

5. Chongqing “Future shock”- Kill Hush in his chair, Electrocute Royce, Shoot both with one bullet. In game assassination 15/15. In-game challenges “Deprivation” (Kill Hush in Chair), “A shock to the system” (Electrocute Royce), and “Bullet points” (Kill both with one bullet) are ALL marked completed. No PSN trophy.

6. Chongqing “Console Cowboy”- Use Royce’s terminal to fry the core. Assassinations in-game 15/15. In-game Assassination challenge " Medium Rare" (Kills Royce by using console) is checked off. No PSN Trophy.

7. Chongqing “Ice Breaker”- Complete Chongqing stories in End of an Era. All three mission stories are checked off “Certainty Principle”, “Impulse Control”, and “All-Seeing Eyes.” No PSN trophy

2 Likes

Re-enter VR mode so you can go into the VR settings and turn off VR Blinders.

Also, as a bug report:
PS5
Chongqing

When you enter this closet on Level 3 of the ICA Facility, you can hear the rain. Even though you’re three levels underground.

Description : Guards can see 47 through wall when back against wall in restroom.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Start Chongqing
  3. Go to location on map with a trespassing disguise
  4. Turn on water
  5. throw coin at open door to attract guard.
  6. Open bathroom stall door and hide against wall.

Platform: Xbox Series X (Digital)
Description: After finishing “The Final Test,” there is no next mission on the debrief screen to continue the story (even when H1 & H2 are downloaded).

"The Showstopper" should be suggested next to continue the campaign. This is done correctly by the other bookend missions. “Situs Inversus” suggests “Nightcall” next, and “The Last Resort” suggests “On Top of the World” to be played next. [ NOT A BUG ]

The same thing happened to me 30 minutes ago, on the same level after getting to mastery level 20 ! I have a couple of other trophies locked that should have popped as well :frowning:

Platform: PS4

Level: Hokkaido - Situs Inversus.

Drew Jason Portman into empty bathroom, closed the door, and smacked him in the head with a wrench (he deserved it, to be honest).

Apparently two guards and the doctor outside the security room decided to activate x-ray vision, because I got spotted by all three instantly.