Hitman 3 crashes on launch?

I’m trying to launch Hitman 3 on my PC using EGS, and it stops responding after few seconds every time I press PLAY in launcher or start benchmarking (without opening any windows).
My PC meets the minimum requirements and I’m using Windows 10, DirectX 12 and latest NVidia drivers.
I’ve tried different settings in launcher menu, but nothing seems to make it launch.
Please help!

2 Likes

Tengo el mismo problema que tu desde mi ordenador MSI ayuda!

Originally, Hitman 2 launcher had the option of choosing either launch with Direct 11 or 12, I encourage IO interactive team to make the same change to the Hitman 3 launcher, I have Direct 11 and 12 both installed on my computer, but the game crashes as soon as I play a story background or “videos” in the game.

This is “Hitman 2 DX12” all over again.

Facing same issue… crash at launch… any solution ?

Nadie da una solución de momento, he probado todo lo que recomiendan y nada.

UPDATE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVER FROM BELOW LINK. Even if it is updated / up to date. THIS WILL RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

I had same issue. Now fixed after downloading and installing Driver from below link.

This is link and article where I found the fix

Go to this section and select appropriate graphics card link. Search drivers for your card and install.

Gracias, he actualizado con esa página y sigo con el mismo problema. No sé qué puede ser pero lo mismo, se queda negro y no arranca, ni tan siquiera puedo hacer la prueba de rendimiento.

Perhaps the issue is a lack of ram?

16 gigas de Ram. No creo que sea eso, mi gráfica es un GeForce 880M

Definitely not a lack of ram in my case:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (3696 MHz)
Memory: 16345 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 19042.746)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
Graphics Card Memory: 8192 MB

Experiencing the same issues of game crashing after pressing play. Crashes back the epic games launcher.

Maybe we should try emailing IO Interactive to inform them of the problem

Lo hice hace dos días y no responden.

I think we should just wait for a patch to come out since nothing works

Has IOI acknowledged this yet? I’ve only seen them talk about the transfer stuff, nothing about helping people who can’t even launch the game. I emailed them Wednesday and haven’t heard back, and apparently Epic is just sending people here

Exactamente, aquí me han enviado, espero que pronto saquen un parche y lo solucionen.

The email sending us here was an automated email so maybe after a few more days they will be able to acknowledge it and hopefully release a patch

Martín, en mi caso he hablado con ellos una serie de correos, me refiero a epic games y después de muchas quejas me han dicho que efectivamente lo unico que puedo hacer es acudir aquí y esperar a que me lo resuelvan

I decided to refund until they fix this issue. At this point, I don’t know if they even know about the problem as there is no real way to contact them directly. You just have to hope that they come here and happen to view this thread. I will be more than happy to repurchase if they decide to reach out and provide some guidance. Right now it’s just radio silence.

2 Likes

I’d also refund but I have the exclusive pre-order trinity pack so I can’t cause then I’d lose the trinity pack