Hitman 3 crashes on launch?

I just opened epic games and a 470 Mb update just started downloading

It’s still installing so I don’t if it will help

Still crashing after update :frowning:

That update was presumably to get the deluxe content stuff accessible (they said it would be fixed on the 22nd). I’m still having the problem fetching profile so i’m stuck in offline mode until that’s fixed so I can’t be sure.

Menuda pena. A ti que te sucede cuando pruebas el modo de prueba de gráficos en opciones?

It is loading and then crashes

Last frame i saw

Exactamente como a mi, pero si que he visto que varía en función de las opciones que pongas, por lo que supongo que es un problema de optimization gráfica

Sometimes it lets me start the mission and it only crashes in about 5 minutes of me getting into the gameplay

Looks like we have a member from the IOI team checking on issues. PLEASE use this thread to report the crashing issue.

Otro día más sin poder jugar a Hitman 3 después de comprarlo varios días antes del lanzamiento. Imposible iniciar el juego.

I decided to reinstall Hitman 3 incase that will fix it.
I will report back in a while when I reinstall it and tell you all if reinstalling it fixes it

I reinstalled Hitman 3 but the game is still crashing

2 Likes

Seguimos igual? Yo sigo sin poder jugar

I completely reinstalled Windows and it works now. Probably needs latest Windows updates also.

I already get my refund, but read todey description of unessesary update of windows (KB4598291), there is item in list of fixes:
" Addresses an issue in the Universal C Run-time Library (UCRT) that causes printf() to incorrectly round floating point values."
Try to install, my be it will help.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/february-2-2021-kb4598291-os-builds-19041-789-and-19042-789-preview-6a766199-a4f1-616e-1f5c-58bdc3ca5e3b

1 Like

I uninstalled Hitman 3 about a week ago but since of the new elusive target coming out and this new windows update I will install Hitman 3 again and after that I will get back and report if it works or not

No, The new windows update did not help, It is still crashing

Tried all the solutions mentioned here and on the other threads, no luck.
Latest windows updates, drives, etc. - the game still does not start.

1 Like