HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: Xbox

Description: An NPC spawns on the same platform as “The Protester” which results in them clipping through each other.

Frequency: Always

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One S
Description: Despite destroying the gas lamp used to eliminate Emma, the rival is still able to tamper with it and ruin a 10 minute run :sob:
Frequency: Could only reach this part twice (once some time ago) as I’m going for the extreme sonko challenges. Hopefully it shows how disruptive this bug is.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One / digital

Description: Suddenly transported back to the bar

Steps to reproduce:

Start the game
Load the Miami mission (Finish Line)
Start as waiter
press B to stop blending
move right toward the sugar
press Y to blend in, but let go of Y before blending
pick up the sugar
go through a door

Frequency: happens every time

Attach: two clips

That bug is also in the original Hitman 2. It’s also in the three 7DS levels that start with you sitting in a chair (Sloth, Lust and Envy).

@Travis_IOI / @Clemens_IOI - following the 24th May patch for H3, please could you ask the team to update the Known Issues support page which hasn’t been updated for issues fixed in the most recent patch and issues still on the slate as o/s known issues?

I’ve got a couple of potential bug reports that I’d like to submit, but I won’t waste my time or the Support team’s time if I can see whether I’d be reporting something that IOI already know about.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Platform: PC
Description: Dak Covert Gold and HWK 21 Covert have had their models reverted back to their original design after the bug which changed their model but their in game inventory icon still use the other weapons icons.

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? This is now happening to me.

Hokkaido
PS4
Everytime

The assassination where you poison the stem cells and wait for the doctor to collect is still bugged.
The doctor will attend and stand there forever after picking up the stem cells and not return to Soder’s surgery, making this assassination method impossible to complete.

1 Like

PS5
ICA Facility

During the Guided Training, the yacht member it guides you to KO has the bandage around his head. This shouldn’t appear until Freeform Training as per the previous games since he hasn’t been KO’d once before yet.

1 Like

PS5
General

I was playing a modded conract, had a game crash, but I couldn’t connect to the servers again, I tried and I tried and it only worked after I deleted and reinstalled the entire game.

THAT was scary.

1 Like

PS5
Mendoza

When you use the grape fields exit, the image in the background on the scoring screen is that of the the cave/wetsuit exit rather than the one of the grape field exit. I have observed this in both the Arcade and in the story mission (I assume it happens regardless of game mode).

1 Like

Same issue is in the PC version.

They say the issue with Lucas Grey in the Sgail cutscenes is fixed, but it seems like he’s only fixed in the intro and not the outros. Can anyone else confirm or deny?

@scat1620 i hear this is your area of expertise?

This happens on PC as well.

Platform: PC
Issue: Golden DAK and original HWK21 Covert are still missing in offline mode, and are both replaced by weapons, that were removed in recent quickpatch (remodeled HWK21 Covert and Ornamental SMG)

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in NPC instinct occurrences? Spotting bodies through walls, but typically if they’re next to a wall…? :angry:

2 Likes

I’m hearing that post-update, the cover on the Rico Delgado statue is missing (I haven’t checked myself yet)

Also in Santa Fortuna, in Hitman 3 the tattoo artist disguise is missing the tattoo arm sleeves

1 Like

Platform: PC, Digital edition

• RTX3080 latest driver (512.95)
  • I usually play with raytracing and HDR but the issue also happens with both disabled
  • It seems to crash more with a higher framerate

Description : The game is crashing every time the camera gets close to grass or the wine vines.
(I’m not talking about the camera in the inventar of 47)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Medonza
  3. Go to the Grapefield
  4. Move the camera close to the grapes.

Note: This is reproducable for me on two completely different systems, with different driver versions and gpus. In this state the game is unplayable for me. It was fine in other levels since there was much less vegetation which causes the issue.

Things I’ve tried: Different driver versions, different graphics settings, different pcs

Frequency : Reproducable every time - crashes about every 5 minutes when not being careful while rotating the camera.

Attach Can provide a video if required.

On Xbox consoles
Once you detonate the constant’s Death Switch in a contract, The exits vanish.

Thanks to @Fe2O3 for bringing this to my and all of your attention.

1 Like